chapter 5 - "reply"

As I walked to school I remembered the events that happened last night with Eren and the others, today was different now.

They no longer walked with me to school, I walked in the entrance all alone.

I did my daily school routine, I went to my locker and got the essentials needed for each of my subjects. I decided to just chill near my locker and went on my phone.

My eyes widen once I remembered about Levi's text, "Oh shit shit shit!" I thought. I saw his text from last night and read it again.

•  •  •

Levi: "Throughout the years texting you, there's something I've been keeping to myself. And what I've kept to myself is the fact that... I'm in love with you. Brat."

•  •  •

I could feel my heart beating so quickly and how happy I felt at this moment, I pinched myself just in case this was a dream.

"Wait... this could've been a prank..." Darn I thought, but I want to make sure. I was then going to reply to Levi, I noticed that he was online just 5 mins ago.

I tried cooling down and went to typing.

•  •  •

(Y/N): Levi, I'm so sorry I couldn't reply sooner! Sorry sorry sorry! But was that text sent accidentally to me???"

•  •  •

I sent the text and wished he replied already, I was completely filled with all types of emotions and I couldn't focus at anything at all but his text.

"Ring ring!" I hear the bell, I regained my focus since now all I could really focus on was getting to class on time!

I closed my locker and put my phone in my backpack, as I walked I saw Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. All three saw me, seeing Armin going to wave a hello.

But, he was interrupted as he was getting dragged by Mikasa they all instantly went to go to their class.

"I never felt so alone in my life until now," I sighed. I tried not feeling gloomy today especially since I was more concern of Levi's text.

I was glad I even still got to have him by my side and call him a friend, even though I wished to call him more than that.

I got in my class at perfect timing I sat at my assigned seat and class began.

| Hours later |

It was now lunch, thank god. I packed up my notebook and put it in my backpack. I went to the cafeteria and see the three of them once again.

"Well I know they don't want anything to do with me but now I don't have anyone to sit with!" I mentally screamed. Eventually I'll get used to this or hope they'll talk to me again and forget about everything. Please!

I found some seats at a table I chose the one near a corner so no one would notice that I was a loner.

Since I had no one to talk to I then went to use my phone hiding it underneath the table.

I checked and saw that there was no notifications. I just decided I'll go to (favorite app) and just spend my lunchtime on there until, "(Y/N)!" I knew where that voice came from and it was from Marco.

I looked up at him seeing he was holding his lunch tray and alongside with Jean. "Hey, Marco and Jean!"

"What are you doing here alone, Eren and the rest are over there you know?" Jean asked.

"Yeah I know that but... um things happened. That's all I'm going to say." I didn't want to see the both of them as I kinda felt embarrassed no longer being with my friends.

"Whatever it is, come sit with us instead then!" Marco said with a smile. There was no way I was going to decline that offer it was a way not to look alone and also, who could say no to Marco?

I then joined them to their table and we then all got closer to each other. I was genuinely happy to hang out with the both of them as they accepted me to be part of their group.

"So you both just hang out with each other?" I said looking at them both. I see Marco's cheeks with a tint of pink from what I said.
(if you don't ship them you can suck my imaginary peewee (`ε') . nah im kidding you can just ignore the whole blush thing. ~нeιcнoυ✨)

"Yeah basically but it's better this way anyways, it's pretty nice." Jean shrugged.

"Really? You enjoy hanging out with me?" Marco looked so happy.

"Of course, man! You're the only best friend I ever had!" Jean put his arm around Marco and ruffled his hair.

I couldn't help but smile at them seeing how close they are.

You know what, I may lose my closest friends but now I don't mind being with Jean and Marco. They're pretty damn great friends if you ask me.

Suddenly I then get a buzz from my phone...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
yup that's right i'm out here updating :)) anyways who knew you jean and marco would be the heroes to save you from loneliness. bless their soul. and yes another cliff hanger! anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter <3.
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───