chapter 3 - "secrets"

I woke up and happily realizing that it was Friday. I hurriedly got out of bed and got ready for school.

I then heard a knock at the door, I opened it and to see Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Armin smiled.

"Morning." I replied back, I went out and locked the door. Looking at Mikasa and her bored expression I waved a hello, to which she responded with a simple, "Hi."

Nothing has changed with these three, knowing them since middle school with Armin still being a bright kid, Eren and his temper yet his friendly personality, and Mikasa she may not seem nice at first but get to know her and she's actually a nice person who just cares for Eren too much than herself.

"Ready?" Eren said as he was zipping his backpack.

"Yep." I began walking along with Armin while Mikasa at Eren's side.

We all started our normal day with the three of us walking. Eren then asked, "Hey, are you guys busy tomorrow?"

"Hmm, let me see tomorrow is the day where I eat a tub of ice cream while watching cat videos. So, yep I'm pretty busy." I looked back at Eren.

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Darn and here I thought we all could hang out."

Armin chuckled at the two of us while Mikasa smiled for a little bit.

"Alright alright, so I was thinking we should all go to the carnival tomorrow night."

"Make sure Mikasa doesn't have you grabbing tightly on her arm when your screaming on the Ferris wheel." I tried holding back laughter reminding him of that embarrassing memory he had.

"That was 3 years ago!" Eren now clearly red in the face.

We all then laughed and stopped it quickly as we now we're in school, "See you later guys." Armin walked to his locker, and we all started going on our separate ways.

I got my stuff from my locker and went to my class, the bell then rang. Marco went in and sat to the seat beside me, "Any news with that horse-faced friend of yours?" I see his cheek slightly turn red.

"Hehe, it's obvious..." I quietly said.

"It's not like that, seriously (Y/N)!" He said flustered.

"Okay, whatever you say." I smiled.

Class began with lectures from our teacher then finally proceeding to talk about our lesson.

| Hours later |
Thank god, the weekend is here and class is over! I took my phone out and saw texts from Levi.

•  •  •

Levi: "There's something I have to tell you."

Levi: "Call me, when you have the time."

•  •  •

( you can call me anytime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .... yep sorry about that I know I'm a pathetic author. baCk to the STORy !!!!!! ~нeιcнoυ✨)

I wonder what's that all about?

"Hey! (Y/N)!" I hear Eren and see him run towards me, along with Mikasa.