Small Talk

Jahni nervously picked at the garlic and herb bread that came with her Alfredo pasta. Oliver has the pesto and herb pasta seeing as he was vegan while Jahni was vegetarian.

"So tell me about you self." Oliver drew his attention tho the flustered  girl in front of him.

Jahni thought about her self and she was pretty boring. She just played music, listen to music and read. Her biggest dreams in life is to become a successful writer or musician.

"Well I'm pretty boring I listen to music, I write and I can be a total wild card sometimes." She mumbled pushing up her glasses.

That sparked Oliver interest a little bit becausehe wanted to know more.

"What do you mean wild card?" Oliver looked dead in her semi dark brown eyes.

"Well I just do what ever I want exactly how want when ever I want, I like adventure and I don't want to spend my life in one place." Jahni tried explaining her jumbled mind to him.

Oli smiled and continued to eat along with her.  Once they finished Oli paid for their dinner with Jahni objecting the entire time.

"Jahni stop I won't allow you to ever pay for anything." Oliver rejected her offer one last time.

Jahni pouted cutely before grabbing Oli' s hand and walking out. They walked around the city for a bit just laughing and making comments about people.

"So what don't you know about me?" Oli said mid laugh.

"Well a lot I don't exactly try to keep up with your personal life." Jahni's laughter out.

"Well I'm my last Wife cheated on me so we got a divorce, I'm vegan, I love animals and I like video games." Oliver glanced at reading her facial expressions.

"Hmm let get back to the car I wanna take you some where." She pulled him the opposite way of the booming city.