Plans

Her head was perfectly laid on Austin's chest while his arms wrapped around her smaller frame. She dreamt of the same situation but only in the arms of Oliver. Austin did like her but he knew that she needed Oliver. Austin smiled looking at her. Her face puffy from tears that were sheded. The way she curled around him was adorable to him of course. Her wounded hand pulled at his shirt making it in to a fist. A few stray tears made its way to her eyes as her nightmare played on. He ran his fingers through her short hair to try to calm her down. Soon her eyes snapped opened look into his. She carefully slipped out of her bed putting on shoes before getting another sweater.

"I'm sorry about last night Austin I just didn't expect him to show up." She slid the sweater over her head.

Walking downstairs Jahni made breakfast for them both. But the soft piter pater of what she assumed was Austin coming down stairs distracted her. Peering her head out the kitchen window she noticed Austin was now where in sight. So she dried her hands placing the biscuits in the oven and covering with a honey butter glaze.

After she was done she made her way to the door. She knew who it would be since her grandpa had no clue she was in town.

"Yes Oliver." Her arm crossed once more.

"Um I need you to come back to Europe with so you can get the rest of your things." He sounded defeated.

"Just ship them to my apartment Oli." She went to close the door.

"Actually Jahni I think you should go get them then go home." Austin popped.

Him and Oliver made a plan to get them back together.

"Fine I'll get a plane ticket." She rolled her eyes.