Arcades & First Kisses

Once in the car Jahni took his keys taking off her heels.

"Wait where are we going?" Oliver said highly confused.

"Don't worry." She took the scarf she brought just in case and blind folded him.

Smiling widely she put the car in reverse before putting in drive and heading to an old arcade. Before her dad was a detective he was a security guard for this arcade. As she got older she hung out here a lot even after her dad moved on. She thinks it's a good way to repay Oli since the owner always gave her free tokens.

Grabbing her shoes she walked over to Oliver eagerly pulling him out the car. Oliver laughed getting out and removed the scarf putting back in the car.

"Come on!" She pulled him more towards the door.

As soon as Oliver entered the bright flashing lights of video games. Jahni pulled him to a door marked manger in all caps.

"Yo Charlie open up." She yelled over the loud noises hitting the door her own New York accent coming through.

"Jahni keep it up and you'll give me a heart attack." The door swaung open revealing an old man maybe in his fifties or sixties.

"I need my video game fix." She said giving him a puppy dog face.

"You and that adorable face. Hold on." He went in to the office coming back with a giant zip lock full of tokens.

"Thanks Charlie your the best." She gave him a hug.

"Aren't I always anyway you and your guy friend have fun by the way hurt her and you done for." He said through his thick Jersey accent.

They ran around playing all sorts of games. Oliver and Jahni's laughs filling the air around them. They got many strange looks for being over dressed and Oli being completely tattooed. That bag of tokens was nearly done by 12am. Their last game was basketball.

"Be prepared to lose." Jahni trashed talk.

"Oh your on doll." Oliver gave a fake glare.

"Let's do this then." Jahni  picked up a ball.

Soon they were like that cheesy couple playing that basketball game together.

"I won!" Jahni screamed throwing herself on him.

Oliver swiftly caught her accepting the hug. As soon as her feet were back on floor their eyes met. Oliver couldn't help it so he lightly pressed their lips together. Jahni instantly responded with her lips. His hands held her hips while hers played with his hair.

"Be mine?" Oli smiled down at her.

"You didn't even have to ask." Jahni kissed him once again.