Rejection

Jahni was locked in her room sobbing out of anger and sadness. With out even thinking her fist embedded it self in the wall leaving a hole and  white dust on her hand. She begun throwing things around the room not caring what it was. Picture frames smashed against the wall leaving broken glass every where. The lamp on the left dents in the wall she'll have to fix later. It was an all around mess glass shards scattered the floor the broken picture of her and Oli stood out in the pile. It was the picture she took of her and Oliver kissing from that one day when he took her around London. She stumbled to the bathroom looking in the mirror. Her tear stained her cheeks giving her face a flush look.  She felt rejected, inadequate, and subpar. She wanted something to make that feeling go way.

"Jahni are you okay?" Austin crept in the room.

Right away he knew what all the commotion was when he saw the mess around the room and the hole in wall.

The light from the bathroom spilled through the cracks giving away her hiding place. Austin slowly crept through that door too.

"Jahni." He looked down at the girl with her knees to her chest. He took he bruised and bleeding hand. Sighing   he begun to clean and wrap up her hand.

Jahni didn't know what was going through her head. But she felt like she needed Austin. She had always found her attractive. That would make her feel less rejected right? Shutting off all rational thinking she pressed their lips together. Austin kissed back absent mindedly not even thinking about. That was until a piece of fabric rubbed past their lips briefly. His hands was no long feeling her sweater but the skin of her hip. It acourd very quickly what was going through Jahni's head.

"Jahni stop this is not what you want." He pulled away.

There was no moral way he could take advantage of her.

"Yes it is I started after all." She said sassily.

"Think about it, think about what you're trying to do." Austin encouraged.

"Fuck!" She yelled. " I just don't want to feel this rejection." She broke all over. " I just want Oliver." Tears filled her eyes.

"Come on let go lay you down." He held out a hand.

He turned on the light that was attached to ceiling. Jahni was astonished by the mess but laid down none the less. Austin went for the door.

"No stay." The last thing Jahni wanted was to be alone.

Austin slid next to her allowing her to rest her head on his covered chest.