Sad I'll See You Soons

Later that day the lovely couple found them selves in an air port. The day was as bright as a normal California winter. Though to Jahni it wasn't bright enough. She looked down at Oli's sweater folded nearly in her hands. She never expected to be so attached to Oliver in such little time. Nor did Oliver think he would feel aa much as he did. It was most certainly something different for both of them.
They sat there watching as flights and boarding times flashed across the screen. Jahni was trying to understand mess that was going through her. Oliver was trying sort out his feelings and determine if  they were tire or not.

"Flight 752 to England now boarding." Announced an voice over the intercom.

They both stood as he made sure he had every thing. Jahni sat down his hoodie squeezing him in a hug. She tried hard to hold back tears but they spilled through.

"Don't leave." Her voice muffled by his shirt.

"I'm sorry doll I'll be back soon okay." Oliver brushed her tears away.

"Here take your sweater." Jahni Tried giving it to him.

"Keep it baby doll I'll see you soon." Oliver gave her one last kiss before it was interrupted.

"Flight 752 to England last call."

Oliver sighed walking in to the terminal that lead to his flight. Jahni watches as he disappeared. She had no idea why she acted like that. Nor did she know why she was so attached to him. Was this her finally being in love? She didn't know but she did know that Oliver in such short time ment every thing to her.

Arranged जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें