Can't Escape (! parts)

Ugh........God....S-save me.....Anyone....(c-c/n).....please...help me......

My throat went dry and taut...I couldn't speak...I couldn't think...My head was going to break apart from the pain....

He...He is here....I can't escape...I can't.

Tears streamed out in thick,warm rivers...unceasing.

"(y/n)-chaaaaaaaan~" That voice. That dreaded voice.

Icy shivers ran down my spine and the hairs at the back of my neck stood on edge. My breathing became hoarse and dread coursed through me like blood.

Please....Save me...I'm dying...

Survival instinct kicked in and with the remaining bit of strength left in me,I tucked at the shackles binding me to the inescapably dark room. His footfalls creeped through the walls and so did my panic levels.

Desperately I pulled at my chains,with just the little hope that maybe,just maybe,I could break free. I knew the clinking of the chains would reach his ears and I knew what awaited me...but we can't really give up on hope,can we?

"Please...Please...break...please..." I squealed desperately.

Tears clouded my vision and forebodingness annexed my mind. Fuck.I could sense something looming over me.

"(y/n)",my breathing hitched as I gasped in fear."Were you trying to break free,again?" His voice was dreadfully calm,the calm before a storm.

The darkness restrained my vision. I didn't knew where he was or how close he was. I could only rely on my other senses,which in my case were unfortunately,unelevated. Fatigue and pain dulled my senses.

"K-Ka-Kanek-"
"YOU WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE AGAIN?!" His voice soared.

I flinched and instantly bit on my tongue to choke back tears. My body shook in fear.
His breathing became hoarse and his voice took an animalistic,raged morphosis.

Suddenly,a strange cracking sound  dropped upon my eardrums. My eyes widened in horror. I knew this sound. Saliva lumped around my throat.

"K-Kaneki,I'm s-sorry...please..."

"(y/n),I thought I told you what I will do if you even thought about escaping." I could sense his smirk...his smirk laced with bloodlust.

The sound of  cracking his index finger with his thumb.

Softly laughing...laughter filled with amusement and glee,like when you corner your prey.

I instantly flinched as his thin cold finger came in contact with my  chin.

"(y/n)",he whispered in my ear."Have you forgotten what happened to Hanae Aizawa?" My breath intensified as the memory rebounded in my mind.

Ugh...this pain in my head...stop it!

"Do you want your precious cousin to reduce to that predicament?" I cringed in horror as his tongue traced the side of my cheek lazily."You know right,I'll rip apart anyone who comes between us? And mutilating your cousin will be as easy as swatting flies. Still,you wanted to run?Aren't you gutsy." His slow poisonous voice laced with an opulent amount of supressed hysteria ran deep in my mind,leaving behind unfading scars. His warm breath fanned against my ear,sending another round of succumbing shivers down my spine.

No! NO NO NO NO NO! (C/N)!! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU! I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU,EVEN IF IT MEANS TO SELL MY LIFE TO THE DEVIL. I promise you,sis.

"I won't run away. I won't try to escape ever again. It will be as you wish,K-Kaneki." Bitter tears crawled down as the weight of reality burdened my mind. This was my fate.

"That's my girl!,"He took on a truimphant tone." Don't worry,my sweet pea,it will be just the two of us here. No one can ever harm you. No one can come between us. You know that,right?"

I was expected to answer in this time. I ever so slightly nodded.

"Do not cry,my dear,I do not like seeing you cry",his icy thumb slightly glided over my cheek bone,wiping the drops of tears. "I do not wish to hurt you,(y/n).I could have broken you and have claimed you forever,but I don't want to hurt you. You do know I love you so so much,right?"

I couldn't answer....
Without warning,his lips crashed on to mine.It was forceful,hungry and accutely desperate.I bit my tongue to compose myself,diverting my mind towards the pain.
He seemed unsatisfied and sensing that I denied him entry,he bit down on my lower lip. I gasped and in that moment,he exploited the opportunity and infiltrated my mouth. His tongue collided with mine but I couldn't go on. His grip over me hardened and he pulled me closer. His dominating tongue explored every inch of my mouth and despite my attempts of restricting,he pushed further.
My mind was soon a battlefield of conflicting emotions.
Tears flowed out as I felt violated. I was so weak and vulnerable. I couldn't even resist him.

Finally,after he was satisfied with me,he let go.

"You taste sweeter than sugar,my dear. You are the best,after all."

His truimphant smirk behind his words sickened me.

"You have no idea how hard it was to supress down my burning passion for you. To satiate my hunger for you,I had to opt for other less sufficing temporary means. Tearing apart humans was the only thing keeping me from going insane. The taste of sweet blood,the smell of fresh flesh did only little to extinguish my inner hunger for you. I was going insane for you,my white lamb...and now I have finally got you to myself."

He licked his lips.

"(y/n)-chan,say aren't you happy that I brought you here with me? Aren't you glad to be with me?"His voice,it morphed back to that same twisted,high-pitched voice...that uncontrolled glee and that maniacal giggle.

Shit.How long will I keep lying? Keep decieving myself by feeding him as well as me these lies.

"AREN'T YOU HAPPY (Y/N)?!!! AREN'T YOU GLAD TO BE WITH ME?! YOU LOVE ME,RIGHT,(Y/N)?! THEN STOP RESISTING ME!!!!!" He screamed uncontrollably. His breath became hoarse and uncontrolled.

I remained quiet and sensing the aparent silence in him,I couldn't help but swallow my saliva.

He he he. His laughter came out softly at first and then it took momentum. Like bursting of crackers,his laughter intensified and soared to levels of insanity. It was a twisted and hysteric laughter and somewhere...somewhere deep within its roots,I could sense malignance.

He clutched my hands harshly and pulled me with a sudden force.

"Whether you like it or not,I'll make you mine both emotionally and physically and even if I have to break you,I will. I'll break you so badly that you will have no other way but to cling to me. I will leave you begging for clemency. Don't hate me for this,(y/n)-chan,but I truly have ran out of patience against you." He cracked his finger.

A/n-There,a little glimpse into your future. And don't get confused. This is not the continuation from the previous chapter. More like a snapshot. I know this was short but I have my exams and so I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. And what do you think of Kaneki? Was he yandere enough?