Wrong Call (! Chapter)

How many hours has it been,since I last had the glimpse of light...

Or felt the breeze against my skin...

Or looked up to the limitless sky...?

Uncountable.

The darkness which froze my spine or haunted my mind,had now started to feel...strangely...comfortable.

My spine froze and body tensed up.

Warm breaths fanned against my ear,making the hairs at the back of my neck stand upright.Cold hands snaked around my waist from behind and pulled me with a jerk.

"What is my dearest thinking about?,"He chuckled lightly."Or is it 'who'.His voice jumped a notch down.

"K-Kaneki,it's nothing.Do you need something?"I asked softly.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and exhaled audibly.
Softly blowing at my locks,he started humming.

"Ne,(y/n)-chan,I brought your favourites."He straightened with a sudden movement."Come on,(y/n)-chan,lemme show you!"He added giddily and grabbed my hand,before pulling me with him.

The chains creaked and clanged and reminded him and mostly me,of my pitiful position.

The sound of keys against my manacles hit my ears and the feeling of salvation,both physically and mentally pulsed through me.

Pulling me up he guided me out of the confinement of the dark room and into the living room.

I instantly recognized the scent tantalising my mind.
Lavenders.Bright mauve-hued lavenders adorned the numerous pristine vases in the living room.It was the 17th time this week.

To cheer me up,Kaneki would bring bouquets of lavenders in the most decorative way,with laces and frills and would grace up every counter top or surface with the flowers.

The scent was so beautiful...then why did tears tremble out at the sight of them...and blood?

Because that was Kaneki's favourite fragrance.Fresh dark blood staining the petals and trailing down the body of vases leaving behind marks of someone's existence was what Kaneki liked the most.

He even finds it calming,the sight of fresh blood that he had aquired from the demise of a unfortunate human.

But I can't do anything than to endure it.

"You like it,right (y/n)?Truly they are beautiful...but not more than you...your presence is enough to dull their charm,my dear."He cooed in my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and dug his nose in the crook of my neck and inhaled."Nothing comforts me better than your unique,pulsating fragrance.Just feeling your skin and inhaling your humane scent is enough to calm my hunger down.That is why,(y/n) I am never letting you leave my side."
His tongue trailed along the skin of my neck as silent tears flowed tirelessly.

Yeah.I am stuck here forever,with this monster against whom am just a negligible entity.

His lips sucked against the skin of my neck and no matter how much I tried to stifle it,a low moan escaped my lips.I could feel his lips curling up into a smirk against my skin.I hated to give him the satifisfaction of breaking me so easily.

Plus,the stench of blood was making me nauseous.

"Ne,(y/n)-chan,why do you deny your feelings for me?Why do you deceive yourself by resisting me?Speak for yourself,dearest,do you not feel pleasure when I kiss you...or I caress you?You know you love me..so better give up.'Cause your constant denials are really...starting to wear off my patience.You might as well admit it and accept what lies for you."
He kissed my hair as his voice slowed down,poisonously.