Jungkook - He comes home drunk

Jihee = your best friend in the story (Jhope's girlfriend)

I heard noises coming from the front door, but I knew that it was just Jungkook since I heard his singing a couple seconds ago. I sigh, knowing that he's probably drunk, seeing as he went out with the rest of the boys.

Let's see what kind of drunk Jungkook we have today.

The door opened and I could hear the keys jingling all over the place. God sake does this boy thinks it's some kind of instrument? "y/n!!!" I hear him calling me loudly.

"Yeah" I yell back, while getting off the sofa and making my way to him. I saw him and to say that he looked awful would be an understatement. His hair was all over the place and his shirt had random stains on it. Let's hope that it's just alcohol.

He came up to me and pushed me against the wall, kissing me harshly. I frowned and pushed him off me.

His facial expression changed in a mere couple seconds. From a happy bubbly little boy, to a confused and angry man. The change of expression scared me a little because, I really didn't know what to expect now. "You don't love me?" he asks me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What? I do love. You're drunk, let's just get you're to bed." I tell him, moving closer to him and taking his arm in my hands, guiding him up the stairs. He violently shrugs my hands off him and throws the pictures hung up on the wall, onto the floor, causing thousands of glass shards to go flying everywhere. "What are you doing?" I ask him, tiredly rubbing my eyes, since it was like 2am.

"If you love me then prove it?" he asks me, moving closer and closer to me. I shake my head and put my hand in front of me to stop him from coming any closer.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, just because you're drunk." I tell him slowly.

"See you don't fucking love me!...So if you don't love me-then I don't love you-Get out my house." He spat at me. I pause and just stare at him, not knowing what to say but not being able to say anything. I was frozen like a statue. "What the hell are you waiting for?! Get the fuck out of my house you bitch!" he yells at me. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, and before I knew it, they were pouring out and rolling down my cheeks. He scoffs. "If you're not going to get out. Then I'll make you." he says before harshly grabbing my wrists and dragging me back down the stairs, towards the door.

He unlocked the door and grabbed me by my shoulders. And finally I had the ability to speak again. "Jungkook stop please! Don't do this! You know I love you" I practically beg him through my sobs.

He ignored me and shoved me out the door, causing me to twist round and lose my balance, making me land right on dirty ground. As soon as I landed I felt a sharp pain in my head. But not as sharp as the pain in my heart. I turned around to look at Jungkook, but he just had a cold expression before, slamming the door in my face. I moved a hand up to my forehead, where I felt the pain and hissed a little as I felt stinging. I looked at my hand and saw that it was covered in blood.

Bloody great.

I slowly stood up and and stared at the door, even though I knew it wouldn't open again. I sighed and wiped the tears of my face. Crying won't solve anything y/n, I told myself. but that's all I I knew what to do right now.

Where am I supposed to go? I can't go back to my parent's house, since they are all the way in Busan.

I thought about it for a moment, before deciding to go to Hoseok's house. On the plus side Jihee was his girlfriend so I could talk to her.

I trudged all the way there, it felt longer than ever even though his house is only a couple minutes away. Once I got there I rung their doorbell and stood back waiting for someone to answer. In a couple seconds I was greeted with a happy face which not surprisingly belonged to Hoseok. His face turned into a frown when he saw my state and pulled me into the house quickly.