Request: Jungkook - Unrequited love Pt 2

A/n: Sorry for the week-long wait I was meant to update a couple of days ago but it was my birthday this week and I got a teeny tiny bit distracted with everything. Anyway, the last part should be up within the next week (fingers crossed).

Hope you enjoy it huns! :D

ALSO STREAM AGUST D 2 BISHESS!!!!😋😋

Jungkook's P.O.V

I let out a sigh as I hear my front door shut.

After seeing the look on her face when I told her how I really felt about her, I couldn't help but notice that she was upset about my statement.

I run my good hand through my hair, ruffling it up a bit and lay my head back to rest on the headboard.

I only told her how I felt. It's not my fault that she makes me feel like that.

Or was it?

Was I being too harsh? I mean Jimin and Jin hyung seem to enjoy her company and haven't said anything bad about her yet.

I look down at the tray on my lap and can't help but notice the bottle of Ginseng tea. I know for a fact that this wasn't in my kitchen.

Maybe she really was just trying to care about me this whole time.

My thoughts were cut off when I suddenly heard an all too familiar song playing next door. Was her room next to mine or something? Why was this music so loud?

lyrics/translation

"Ije eotteoke haeya hae - now what do I do?

Nal sallyeojwo dashi gihwereul jwo - please save me,  give me another chance

Please give me a   please give me a

A remedy. A melody..a remedy. A melody."

I can't help but let out a chuckle as I hear her singing along to it quietly. Before there's an exasperated sigh.

And I realised two things at that moment.

She was clearly upset about what I had said to her.

And I definitely pay too much for this apartment, to have paper thin walls like this.

I twist the cap off the bottle and chug the drink down, finishing my glass of water before putting it back down onto the tray. I make my way outside to set the tray in the kitchen when I notice that there is blood on the floor. But it wasn't the blood from my wound since, I never walked by the door.

Y/n wouldn't be stupid enough to step in blood and not even realise that she is spreading it right?

I walk further towards the kitchen and then it was clear as to how this mysterious blood had appeared. There was glass at the entrance of the apartment where the glass of my coffee table had spread to, however, some of the pieces had blood on them. but it wasn't mine because my wound was caused by the bottles I smashed in anger.

Y/n must of not noticed the glass when she first came in.

Was she hurt?...She must be, she had glass cut into her bare feet.

Why was she helping me out so much when she was hurt herself?

I quickly put the tray down and hobble back to my bathroom and bring out the first aid kit. I grab a few plasters and a pen and write a note on the cover of the plaster before trying my best to make my way to the front door.