Chapter Forty Three What Bexleys Life Would Be Like Without Me In It

Natalie's POV

"NIALL, LOOK OUT FOR THAT TRUCK!" I yelled as I point to an oncoming vehicle.
Before I knew it, darkness soon took over my body. As I lay there drifting away, I here sirens in the distance. But before they got closer, I couldn't hear them anymore.
"What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked as I look around the white room.
"Your in heaven Natalie." Someone says from behind me.
"What do you mean I'm in heaven? Who are you?" I ask looking at her.
"Well Natalie, my name is Tiana. I am the head angel here. But before I explain anything to you, I need to show you what you will be missing out on in Niall, Bentley and Bexley's life." She says taking my hand.
Before I could say anything, Tiana first took me to what Bexley's life would be like without me in it.

In Niall's Life

"Kids, we have to go. Miranda is waiting for us!" Niall calls.
  "Coming dad." A girls voice calls before running downstairs.
  When I saw that it was Bexley, I couldn't help but see how much she looked like Niall. The only thing that looked different on her was that she colored her hair black and pink. She even wore all black clothes.
  "Bexley, didn't I tell you to change into something nice?" Niall asks looking at Bexley's outfit.
  "Didn't I tell you that I don't give a fuck with what you say?" She asks giving him an attitude as she glared at him.
  "Bexley Marie Horan, go to your room and change into a bloody outfit I fucking picked out for you!" Niall yells.
"Fine. Your such a twat dad." She says before storming off.

"Wow, she's changed other than growing up. It's like she's turning into my mum." I say as I look over at Tiana.
  "Yeah. She's had so much happen to her over the last ten years of you being gone. Your mother told the police that you and Niall weren't good parents and that they should live with her. So after they reviewed it, Bentley and Bexley would go live with her every summer. Now, Bexley resents Niall and Bentley since both don't like Trisha." Tiana explained.
  "Why's Bexley like this?" I ask looking down at my daughter.
  "Well, since she went to live with your mum every other month, she started to stay there more and more. And when school started back up for middle school, she started talking to Trisha more and she would tell Bexley how you and Niall kept them away from her because you two only cared about the money and fame. So now, she can't stand Niall since he's still in One Direction." She explained sitting down.

  "Hey Bexley, your dad wanted me to see if you were ready since my mum and I are here." A young mans voice says.
  "I'm ready but my dad said I'm not since I won't put on what he wants." She says sounding really annoyed.
  "That makes sense. My mum practically forced me into this." He says as he gestured to his outfit.
  "Yeah but Noah, you can pull that off." Bexley says laughing.
  After a while, he finally talked Bexley into wearing her outfit. Than after watching it for a while, it was time to go.

  "Where are we going now?" I asked as Tiana takes my hand.
  "I'm gonna show you what Bentley's life will be like without you." She says.

  Sorry for it being short. I've had so much homework. I'm finally done with three of five classes for the semester. Only two more to go than I'll be done with first semester of college.