Intro Thingy

Okay so, this is just a little twelve chaptered Evanstan Christmas fluff thing that I thought would be fun to write.

Just gonna mention a few things before I begin this...

This will be an mpreg. The omegaverse kind, so different to my other mpregs. Omegaverse is basically a alpha/beta/omega dynamic type of world where the male omegas can fall pregnant along with the females. Now that I think about it, it's probably a better way to do mpreg stories, and a lot easier to explain.

This is an alpha!Chris and omega!Sebastian fic, cause honestly, Sebastian is a little bottom, or well I personally see him as a bottom, so it only fits that he's the omega and Chris is the alpha. (honestly, Sebastian looks the type to be the submissive in a relationship, he just has that look about him. Then again, some of the characters he portrays in movies quite often say otherwise...)

I'm not sure how many of you guys ship Evanstan, but to those who do, I hope you all enjoy this book!

BTW, if you have no idea what Evanstan is, it's the ship of Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. I was stuck between choosing Stucky or Evanstan for this, but I ultimately went with Evanstan, cause why not? Besides, Evanstan is adorable!

Okay guys, I hope you enjoy this, and this will hopefully be updated every day leading up to Christmas.

~ Candy

^^ thought I might as well post up a photo of Chris and Sebastian just in case if someone's reading this and has no clue who they are

^^ thought I might as well post up a photo of Chris and Sebastian just in case if someone's reading this and has no clue who they are. (they're the actors who play Captain America/Steve Rogers and Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes in the Captain America movies)