Chapter Twelve

Last chapter!! Thank you to whoever read this fic. I really had a lot of fun writing this fic, even if I didn't get it finished on time, and it didn't exactly get as much notice as I was hoping it would (seriously, it didn't even break 1k like pretty much all of my other fics, edit; 23/01/2024 well, it has gone way over 1k now. Gone over way nor than i ever expected it to) but I don't really care! Though I've got this story posted up over on my AO3 account, and it managed to get a fair amount of notice over there, definitely more than over here.

//\\//\\

Day Twelve - December 25th

Sebastian woke the next morning curled up against Chris's side. Definitely a position that he loves waking up in, though usually it doesn't involve them both being naked. Though, the slight ache in his ass pretty much explains to Sebastian why he and Chris are naked, and he can't help but smile a little as he rests his head on Chris's chest.

Chris still appeared to be asleep, and it also seemed to still be pretty dark outside, so Sebastian isn't exactly sure why he's up this early. That is, until he hears Taissa and Emma running down the hallway to his and Chris's room.

Right, they promised the girls that if they went to be last night, that they can wake up early in the morning to open their Christmas presents. With that, Sebastian also realizes it's Christmas morning.

Rolling over onto his back, Sebastian looks over at the digital clock on the dresser next to his side of the bed. He mentally groans as he discovers that it's currently six in the morning, and falls back onto the bed. He certainly doesn't want to get up right now, and by telling the girls that they can get up early, Chris and Sebastian definitely didn't mean this early.

The bedroom door opens, and Sebastian has to cover himself and Chris up with the blankets more, as the girls switch on the lights, causing Sebastian to squint his eyes at the brightness. Why did the girls have to choose now to wake up?

Sitting up in bed, Sebastian yawns as he looks over at the girls, covering himself up more with the blanket. Usually he wouldn't care all that much if the girls saw him shirtless, but as his chest seems to be growing quicker than it did with his previous two pregnancies to get ready to produce milk for when he starts nursing once the baby is born, it's making it appear as though he's got breasts. They aren't all that big though, but that doesn't mean that they're not there, and if he's being honest, he doesn't really want the girls to see them. They'd probably question why their father doesn't have any, and Sebastian isn't exactly ready to explain to them what happens when a male omega - or a female - goes through pregnancy. He'll explain that to them when they're older and can understand it more.

"Girls." He starts, rubbing at his eyes. "Why are you up this early?" He asks, glancing over at Chris who was still sleeping.

"Mommy! It's Christmas!" Taissa yells, as she and Emma jump onto their parents bed. "You and daddy get up so we can open presents!" She says.

Sebastian whines a little, glancing down at Chris who was still sound asleep. "Girls. It's six in the morning." He sighs. "Go back to bed." He says. "Let me and daddy sleep a little bit more."

Both Taissa and Emma whine at that. The two of them are both wide awake, and Sebastian just doesn't know what to do. He's barely even awake right now, and Chris isn't even up to help him out.

"Chris." Sebastian whimpers, burying his head in Chris's chest, as he starts nuzzling into Chris. "Chris, wake up, and deal with your daughters."

"They're your daughters too." Chris grumbles, waking up to Sebastian whimpering as he nuzzles his face into his chest, and the girls jumping on their bed excitedly.