Chapter Three

Day Three - December 16th

It's time to decorate the Christmas tree, and Chris is currently digging through the hall closet searching for the box of Christmas decorations. He's sure he and Sebastian keep the box in the closet, and he's certain that's the place that they stored the box after they packed everything away around the middle of January. So why the hell can't he find it?

"Sebastian!" He calls out, looking off in the direction of the living room door where Sebastian is sure to be laying on the couch currently as he and the girls wait for Chris to come in with the box of Christmas tree decorations. "I can't find the Christmas decorations!"

He hears Sebastian tell the girls to stay where they are in the living room, before he hears the slow thump of Sebastian's feet on the floor as he walks into the hallway and over to him. Sebastian leans up against the wall next to the closet, resting a hand on the underside of his stomach as he stares down at Chris.

"You can't find the Christmas decorations?" He questions, raising an eyebrow as he looks down at Chris. Chris just shakes his head, which causes Sebastian to roll his eyes at him. "Try the basement." He suggests. "I'm pretty sure I got you to move them down there a couple months ago while I cleaned out the closet." He says.

Chris sits back on his knees at that, looking up at Sebastian. "I did?" He asks. "I don't think I remember doing that." He says, getting up off the floor, before walking down into the basement to have a look for the box of Christmas decorations.

Walking over to the doorway to the basement, Sebastian leans up against it and watches as Chris searches for the box. It takes awhile, but eventually Chris let's out a sound in success once he finds the box. Which causes Sebastian to smile at Chris, as he starts making his way back up the stairs.

Dear god, Sebastian loves Chris so much, and he can't imagine a life without that big idiot or their kids. Everyday Sebastian loves waking up in Chris's arms. Nothing beats those strong muscled arms Chris has, and there's no way that Sebastian wants to give any of it up. Though, he never pictured himself being the type to go for guys who just so happen to be awfully muscular, but Chris is a definite exception. Then again, Chris isn't as muscular as some other guys. Chris's body is just perfect, exactly the right amount of muscle that Sebastian has found that he's into.

Actually, Sebastian never really thought that he'd meet an alpha as amazing as Chris. He thought he'd be forever alone, but all that changed when he met Chris, and he doesn't regret meeting him for a second. Chris and the girls are the best thing to come into his life and he'll never trade it for anything in the whole world.

"Okay, let's go decorate this tree." Chris says, once he's walked out of the basement and is standing next to Sebastian, the box of Christmas decorations in his arms.

Sebastian smiles, before following Chris into the living room, where they find Taissa and Emma sitting together on the couch waiting for them to get back. They both climb off the couch, and run over to their parents sides. Both of the girls are ready to decorate the tree, and now that their mother and father are in the room with the decorations, they can start decorating the tree now.

Chris sets the box on the floor, opening it and rummaging through everything to make sure all the decorations are still in there, and that they haven't thrown anything out. Thankfully everything seems to be still there, and they start to put it all on the tree.

Sebastian eyes the mess on the floor that Chris and the girls are making from the tinsel. He knows that he's going to have to be the one to clean it up unfortunately, since Chris absolutely sucks at picking up after himself without being told to do so, and well the girls are still young so he makes an exception with them - he probably shouldn't though. But he'd think that Chris should know by now to clean up after himself without being asked to.