Neverland

NEVERLAND

Chapter One

      SHION GOT INTO HER FIRST FIGHT AT THE ORPHANAGE ON HER SECOND DAY, however, according to her, the girl needed that punch to the face to learn some manners

      SHION GOT INTO HER FIRST FIGHT AT THE ORPHANAGE ON HER SECOND DAY, however, according to her, the girl needed that punch to the face to learn some manners. Living with fellow orphans was, in Shion's mind, very similar to making it in prison. You find the biggest girl in the room, walk up to her, and punch her straight in the face. After that, nobody would dare steal your pudding or put dead rats in your blankets. 

      What she did not count on was making herself a target for everybody who thought they were strong enough to fight her. This was probably why she trained so hard to get better. This was also because getting egg out of her hair took two hours and training to dodge them was all she could do to retaliate at the time. 

      "Suck my dick, assbutt," Shion snapped, kicking the boy in his ankle and watching as he fell to the ground.

      "You don't have....I'm gonna kill you, Shion!" Assbutt hissed, picking himself up and running off before the girl could do anymore damage.

      "If you're gonna shove me, you better be ready for retaliation, you moron!" Shion screamed, causing a few kids in the orphanage to turn their heads towards her before rolling their eyes at the fuss such a small kid was making.

      Shion had no last name and she was tiny and scrawny, but she made up for it by being a pure ball of rage. During the attack of the Leaf village a few years ago, she discovered the perks of being an orphan as her mother decided that with the loss of her father, she couldn't take care of her daughter.

      Of course Shion, at the age of four, could still remember staring at her mother through red eyes that were sore from crying as she begged her mother not to go. It had been nearly six years since then, and Shion hadn't cried since.

      "Beating up the bullies again," the lazy voice of Shikamaru darted into her ears and she swiftly turned around to see him lounging in the grass, a small distance away from where she had knocked the assholes to the ground.

      "They think just because I'm tiny that they can walk all over me," Shion snapped, her voice lowering into a hiss. "I'll show them how tiny I am when I bring them to their knees so I can kick them in their balls."

      "How do you have so much energy so early in the morning?" Shikamaru muttered and Shion scoffed.

      "It 12 in the afternoon you lazy idiot," she muttered, plopping her butt next to him so she could get a view of the sky.

      In response, Shikamaru only yawned. "Stop talking already."

      "Shut up, you love my voice," she snapped, but it didn't come out even half as threatening as she wanted considering she let out a monster yawn right before her last word.