A Little Bit Of Piracy

A LITTLE BIT OF PIRACY

Chapter Two 

      HIKARU WAS THE BOY IN CLASS WHO WOULD GET OUT OF RUNNING LAPS BY TELLING Iruka that he had bad gas

      HIKARU WAS THE BOY IN CLASS WHO WOULD GET OUT OF RUNNING LAPS BY TELLING Iruka that he had bad gas. Misaki was the girl in class who would let everyone know that he had chronic diarrhea by the time the laps were over and make sure everyone believed it. Shion, never one for skipping on training or gossip, felt rather cheated when it was announced they would be on team 3 together. 

      "It seems like an easy 'mission'," Hikaru said as he glanced at the Uchiha compound from over the walls.

      "You are as stupid as you are ugly," Shion retorted from next to him.

      "What did you just say to me?" Hikaru hissed in return and Shion's eyes narrowed as she turned her head and met his stare. His face was so close she could smell the ramen he ate that morning.  

      "So you're deaf too? I'll make note of that and learn how to communicate with deaf idiots," she retorted and Misaki sighed from next to them.

      "Can you two stop. We are in the Uchiha compound and you know they hate outsiders," she hissed and both of them backed away from each other. They also simultaneously muttered 'he/she started it.'

      "I hate you Shion," Hikaru said in a hushed whisper.

      "Crap, and I was so hoping we could be best friends," she commented in return with a scoff. 

      "Let's just focus. Itachi Uchiha is a legend," Misaki warned, and Shion rolled her eyes in response.

      "He's just one man," she retorted, and for a moment she heard the wooden box she stood on start to creak. Her height was never one of her greatest factors, so she had been using it to see over the fence and even then she was just barely able to see.

      "Regardless, a single person can do a lot and if you remember, he also graduated to Jounin at 13," Misaki retaliated, and Hikaru's sigh broke into their argument.

      "Let's just make the plan," Shion announced.

      "And you think you can do that. You're like five years too young to order us around," Misaki teased Shion's smaller age with a smirk.

      "I'm sorry, what were you doing at nine years old? Braiding hair and dreaming of being a ninja?" Shion had been tossed into the academy early on, as for orphans, it was much easier to enroll. The orphanage didn't have toys or many games so all she ever did with her free time was work out, train, and play shogi and mahjong.

      So of course, she developed a keen mind and sense of awareness for her surroundings. It did help that the only books the orphanage had besides picture books on some stupid bunny that liked to sing the alphabet, was the 'Art of War' by Yamamoto Takahashi and the 'Secrets of Ninjutsu' by Sekimono Gigi.