Work, Work, Work

I woke up a few hours later feeling like I was on top of the world. Naturally I had to make a phone call to Erica to fill her in on the nights activities and what hopes today held, course she was excited and happy for me and had bet me that by the time the week was up we'd already have had sex. I protested at that bet, but I knew she was right! still, I had just gotten my shower and was changed into my gym clothes ready to head down to begin my work out. I was a little nervous as I hadn't ever done this in front of Marshall. I know when we first became a thing he offered me use of his gym, payment being that he could watch me and that kinda stuck out in my head as I travelled down in the lift. I just hoped he would be focusing on something else other than my ass, cause something was telling me I left that suite last night with some unfinished business...

When I got down to the gym, she was already in there. And fuck there were about 3 guys around her checking her out, tryin to help her out with the weights, or her panties which ever. I had to admit though if I'd seen her in my gym working out like that I'd have tried to hit that. I mean fuck man. her ass in those tight little shorts as she squatted in front of me, I was getting a hard dick already man. and when she turned around to face me, bending over to stretch her titties in that sports bra, Jesus man. I was gonna have to make up a new rule, there was no working out in public gyms no more, she used mine and had to do it naked. Yeah, that'll work...

"Marshall" I beamed a smile at him as I saw him walking through the gym. "huh, Eminem?" one of the guys behind me mumbled. "hey man whats up" Marshall nodded cockily at them, uh-oh, jealous Marshall was with us this morning. "hey baby, you okay?" he asked me, kissing my lips softly as he wrapped an arm around my back, briefly rolling his thumb in the sweat that was forming in the small of my back.

"wow, nice to meet you Shady" the second guy said, "yeah" Marshall nodded, but keeping his gaze on me, I could tell he liked what he saw right now. I smiled at him and bit my lip, knowing how he liked it. "Well uh, we'll leave you guys to it then, uh, call us if you need anything" the first guy said as they all backed away.

"that's right motherfuckers" Marshall snarled as they walked away. "got out of bed on the wrong side this morning I see" I sniggered at him as we walked to the treadmills. "new rule" he said, ignoring my remark, as we switched on the machines. "you work out in my gym only" he pointed at me, making me giggle as I started to run. "and you be naked" he added, I looked over to him as he started to run. "I don't think so!" I scoffed at him. he looked back at me and raised a brow. "I ain't havin none of that anymore" he said, nodding to where the guys had disappeared. I laughed, "and you ain't seein me work out naked!" I replied, making him smirk. "it's only a matter of time" he muttered under his breath. "I heard that Marshall" I replied sassily as I cranked up my pace.

.....................

After an hour and a half we decided to call it a day. I was sitting on the bench press just finishing up my last set when: "yo, you fancy a rub down girl?" a voice behind me. I looked round and saw an attractive guy with dark brown sparkly eyes and shaven head smiling at me. I grinned a little back at him, but then looked over to Marshall, who was picking up his water bottle. His towel around his shoulders and his arms were glistening with sweat. I bit my lip absentmindedly. "yeah" I sighed, replying to the guy, "but from him" I said, keeping my eyes fixed on Marshall. He turned round to see me looking at him. he glanced to the big guy standing beside me and frowned. But I simply got up, ignoring the guy and I walked over to Marshall.

"you ready to go?" I asked him sweetly. "yeah" he replied, still eyeing up the guy. "who is he?" he asked as I began to walk out of the gym. "just some guy, I don't know"