TRIPPIN'

I'm in the deep end, cannonball jump

---

Jimin

"Wake up, Jimin! Aish. Do I really have to drag you away from your bed again?!"

Eyes flying open, I bolt upwards and hurry to the bathroom to do my morning rituals. My annoying orange of a sister is yelling at me early in the morning.

Yes, it's damn 5:30 a.m. The clock says so.

And, yes, my sister is an annoying orange. Well, blame her blabbermouth and especially her hair color for that. I already told her the other day, before she even got herself a new hair color, that blonde suited her, but nooo... Did she listen to me? Nope.

Clad in my favorite black sweater, denim pants, and sneakers, I go downstairs and see my younger sister in the living room giving me her self-proclaimed boys-will-find-irresistable smile. Shaking my head, I point a finger at Seulgi's orange one.

"You do know it's still 5:00 or whatever in the morning, yeah?" I say nonchalantly. She just gives me another smile as she nods happily. "Why the rush?"

She twirls her hair and covers her face as it brightens into her poor excuse of a blush.

God. This is Seulgi blushing.

What a horrible sight...

"It's first day of school, Jimin," she announces after fixing her fringe and blusing again.

What?

"So? And it's Jimin-oppa to you," I hiss and cross my arms, leaning on a wall.

Disrespectful brat.

She lifts her right eyebrow, annoyed.

"Hello? Like, have you forgotten?" she says and throws her arms in the air. "School, Jimin. School!"

School? But I'm not even excite-

Oh.

School.

I gulp.

Oh, God, not again.

"D-do I have to?" I stutter.

And there goes my heart... flying out of my chest as she gives me a smirk.

Damn.

"Yes, Jimin. Yes..." she replies, an evil glint in her eyes.

--

For the nth time this morning, I turn to Seulgi and stomp my feet.

I've been doing this thing for her the whole school year last year. And she's making me do it again. Could I get any luckier?

"Do I really have to?" I ask her again, clutching the pink envelope in my right hand, my left hand clutching the strap of my backpack. I make my best interpretation of a cute puppy face because maybe... maybe she'll change her mind.

But then I should be grateful because today's just a letter and not those sticky notes, milk cartons, fake wedding rings, etc. Last year, she had me carry a plushie all the way to school!

She has been asking - ordering - me to put various stuff inside her crush's - Jeon Jungkook - locker since last year.

Oops, sorry.