FREAKIN'

Thinkin' of your love and my heart beats like a drum

---

"So..." Wendy's smirking face invades my view of the school park outside as she starts to say something while I try to chew a big-ass piece of my cheeseburger.

We're at the cafeteria now, lunchtime.

One of the un-perks of being a loner and having a sister is that you get to be friends with her friends, too. Which in my case, is not very fun at all. And I mean, girls.

I lift my eyebrow at Wendy, completely annoyed by her presence.

What gossip is she gonna talk about this time?

Is the school bitch Hyuna pregnant again?

Did Baekhyun and Chanyeol do it again in the boys' bathroom?

Has Jo Kwon finally announced to the whole school that he's gay?

Or one of the school's losers and nerds got beat up by BTS again?

Chewing harder, I motion for her to continue. She smiles with a mischievous glint in her eyes and almost shouts,

"How does it feel like to kiss The Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook's hot neck?"

Wtf.

I find myself in a coughing fit after her words.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

And what?

Kiss his neck?

I grimace at the pain in my throat when I try to let out coherent words. She pats my back with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you okay, Jimin-ssi?" she asks, still patting my back so hard I can feel my lungs being ripped off.

I nod at her to reassure her that I'm fine, grab my milk, and sip it. Once feeling my throat empty again, I look up at her with a frown.

"What?!" I exclaim, causing other students to look our way.

"Don't give me that look, Jimin. You know what I'm talking about," she says with a smirk and winks. "Everybody saw what you did earlier. Y'know, kissing the life out of The Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook's neck—"

"What the hell was that, Jimin??" I hear another annoying voice behind me that squeaks way too familiar. I then find myself in a headlock with Seulgi as she keeps on shouting profanities into my poor ears.

Something's really wrong with this girl. How am I even siblings with her?

God, I can't breathe!

"W-what are—" I try to speak, struggling to remove her deadly grip on my precious head, but only ends up on me being strangled by her.

I can't fcking breathe!

"Nooo! That wasn't part of the plan – that never was!" she continues to scream like the little witch she is. "You're not supposed to kiss him, traitor!"