+CHERRY PIE

I got that something I know you can't resist
I'm gonna make you feel it when I blow you that kiss

---

"Hey, Jimin!"

Jimin perks from his seat as he hears his name being boisterously called by none other than the obnoxiously loud Kim Taehyung who is now, surprisingly, his friend. A lot of heads turn their way, Taehyung being shamelessly loud and all that.

Jimin smiles at the rectangular one the other boy is flashing him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he beams at Taehyung.

His friend's nose scrunches for a bit and he laughs like the idiot he is, blushing beet-red.

What is he up to now? Jimin thinks.

Taehyung is still blushing like a mad tomato and sputtering nonsense while giggling, and Jimin thinks about what have he done in the past to deserve such a horrible sight. More horrible than his sister's love antics may he add.

"Sorry for the unintended intermission," Taehyung coughs, covering his mouth.

"It's... fine. I've enjoyed it nonetheless," Jimin says, rolling his eyes.

"I knew I'm quite good at entertaining people. Damn. I should be a comedian!"

"So what brings you here?"

Taehyung's face once again blushes.

"Hehe... I don't have the right to be this giddy, but Jungkook asked me to give this to you," he says shyly and brings a white note to Jimin's annoyed face.

Jimin just stares at the paper for a second before bringing up his hand to pull it gently out of Taehyung's grasp. The latter then giggles once again and skips away.

Confused and curious, Jimin reads the words that are in black ink on the page written in a very nice handwriting.

He finds himself gulping and sweating at the words, heart beating fairly fast, thinking about the boy behind them.

"You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you."

He can only facepalm at Jungkook's cringy pick-up line that is, once again, sent to him by Taehyung. It has been, like, a habit by Jungkook to give Jimin a note everyday since their little confession that day in English class— I mean, assignment. How silly of me, he he.

And the act always makes Jimin blush in his seat like there's no tomorrow.

But the blush on his face turns even a deep red when he notices another words at the back of the paper.

Meet me at the rooftop after school. Fail to show up and you'll never see my perfection again.

-GM

"Damn. He's so obsessed with himself."

--

"Kim Taehyung a.k.a. V, notice me! Notice me, oppa!"

Jimin glares at his sister who is currently chasing a poor boy through the hallway, garnering a crowd of spectators. Said boy's boyfriend just laughs beside Jimin.

"Aren't they cute? Man, your sister is, like, the most hyper thing in the world!" Hoseok elbows Jimin. "Can I have her as my pet?"

Jimin shoots the elder a dirty look.

"Just because she has the appearance of a micronutrient-deficient chicken, doesn't make her one. And, no, you can't have her as pet," he says.

"Whyyyy," the elder whines, flailing his hands in the air.