LIKE

Let me set you free

---

Jackson girl just lets out a mocking girly laugh, their leader, Jaebum, following him. They look like fcking hyenas.

But worry not, for I am a fcking golden lion.

"Laugh all you want. I hope you choke to death, pussies," I huff, sending them winks.

Jaebum suddenly – thank you, Lord – chokes in his laugh after hearing me. His members sympathetically pat his back as he coughs hard and I laugh at the horrible sight.

Serves him right.

Jinyoung shoots me a glare.

"You better leave our territory now if you don't wanna get bloody," he spits.

Jimin slightly pulls my hand, muttering something like "let's go now, Jeon".

"I'd love to," I say and fake a sigh, then smirk again. I wink at Jinyoung. "But what good is a fight without blood, yeah?"

Totally pissed off by me now, Yugyeom, Mark, and Youngjae storm their way towards me, their knuckles already forming fists. Jackson girl just cheers at their back like the girl he is, and Jinyoung just watches like a hawk.

I quickly let go of Jimin's hand and push him to the side, yelling, "Run!"

But as he is getting on his pace, BamBam beats him to it and punches his stomach straight, him groaning and falling on the floor after. Fck!

I'm about to run to him and help his ass but fcking Mark just grabs my shirt fast. I let the momentum bring my body to him so that I can kick his groin and I do. He shrieks in pain as he lets his body fall on the cold, hard floor.

I smile to myself because I think I may have broken his testicles into pieces.

Angered by his comrade's downfall, Youngjae strikes me with his fist to which I just duck under, causing him to miss a blow. I swiftly yank his right foot down so he topples down and lands his ass on Mark, both a groaning mess now.

But Yugyeom won't let me be happy too fast because he kicks my side that causes me to fall on my butt. He lifts his right leg to probably kick my face but I'm already pulling it now so that he falls on his two friends instead.

As I am standing up, loud footsteps come ringing into my ears. And before I even see it coming, Namjoon-hyung and the others are already here.

Backup.

I smile at him, but he shakes his head at me. I gulp. Not good.

My members then start beating up GOT7's asses, Jin-hyung screaming insults like "how dare your wrinkled, ugly-face asses touch my golden baby Jungkook! Y'all should be ashamed. This is child abuse!"

I just bury my face in my hands. This is just one of the perks of being the youngest in your group of friends.

I suddenly remember about Jimin so I turn around. Seeing him being cornered by BamBam not far from me, I dash to them lighting-fast and land a flying kick to BamBam's cheek, throwing him into a corner.
Noticing Jimin's shaking body and terrified expression, I move close to him and touch his arm lightly. His face is now red and bruised with a slight cut on his cheek.

Well, fck Bambam!

"Hey, it's okay," I calmly say, lightly patting Jimin's wounded cheek.