OVER

Oh, it might be wrong, might be the time of your life

---

"Go, go, go!" Seulgi mouths and cheers for me at a corner as I am looking back at her, her orange head glowing like neon lights in the cold, gray morning. Mentally pulling her hair, I let out yet another groan, and walk – drag my feet – across the hallway to get to that damn golden kid's locker again. Pulling the small pink box of a red velvet cake slice, I glance the note attached to it.

A sweet piece from my sweeter heart for the sweetest person called 'you'.

It's 6:38 a.m. and I find myself jumping off a cliff.

Reason of suicide: my sister's teeth-rotting, lovesick antics.

But I'm just joking here. He-he.

Anyways... I get to Jungkook's locker damn fast and, as quick as the speed of light, swing the box over my head to place it on the top of the blue locker. Feeling proud of my work, I take a step back only to bump into someone and we both land on the floor, on our asses.

Oh my God! Please let this be not Jungkook!

I hear a girly yelp from my side which causes my head to turn to where that came from. A sniffing girl in a blue dress greets my view. She's on her ass and is clearly hurt, looking like a kicked puppy. I hurriedly get up to help the poor girl. As she stands up, she fixes herself and rubs her eyes. Poor thing.

"Gee, I'm so sorry," I apologize and bow a bit. "Were you crying?" Because she's sniffing and wiping her eyes and all that.

She instantly shakes her head.

"N-no..." she answers, voice barely a whisper.

Oh?

"Fine then. But, you know what, I'm really sorry. I should get going now, aye? Be careful," I say and turn to leave when a soft hand stops me from doing so.

Turning back, I see the girl's big eyes flutter.

"You see, I'm n-new here," she confesses, still looking straight at me. "C-could you... maybe, t-tour me around here?"

Her eyes are begging, and I have a soft heart.

I couldn't say no.

--

Shin Mihu, that's her name. She's a half-Japanese, half-Korean, as what she told me. Turns out that we have the same classes except English this afternoon so I'm spending the whole lunchtime with her, just talking about random things.

"And what did you do after she rolled her eyes at you?" I ask, completely enjoying her story of how she had her first catfight over just a pair of cute socks at a mall.

She giggles and forms a fist. Cute.

"I wanted to punch her then, but I was not that strong so we just pulled each other's hair," she explains. It has me laughing and dropping my spoon into the floor. I'm quite expecting to hear a little clatter from it but a person's groan is what I get.

Oh my, I hit someone!

Curious of the familiar voice, I look into my right and land my eyes on— sht, it's Jungkook!