Nothing Left To Say Now

Yes this chapter is named after an Imagine Dragons song... sue me

-

It's official, all my remaining family members are sex obsessed. I guess that includes me as well... Except for the fact that I'm not gay. Jace, doesn't surprise me. I've been through his head enough to know that he liked that other Shadowhunter at some point. The damn idiot, he knows it's illegal to be in love with your parabati.

It was all about Clary. Or I thought it was all about Clary. Now I don't know what to do. Clary is messing with my head and Jace must have lost his mind. He had her. He had everything!

That's it. I don't want to be part of him anymore. I don't even care if he kills me when I'm done, I can't take another day of this. Clary had coped perfectly well. The least Jace can do is suck it up. He just has to go mad. Or maybe it's me that's mad, I mean he is connected to me. Have I gone insane?

No. What's going on with my head? It's two battles crashing together. Jace and Clary. Good vs. Bad. I can't tell which is winning and which is losing. I start hitting my fists to my forehead.

"Get out! Get out of my head!" I almost snarl. Sweat is sticking to my forehead and I can feel my pulse racing. I know which side is winning but I can't let that happen. I glance down the hallway to see Clary standing there looking shocked.

She (finally) put some clothes on and starts over towards me. I really don't want to talk to her. I have nothing to say, and I just had to deal with Jace and her this morning. I'm going out.

I turn around and sprint toward the door. I press my palm to a certain spot and fling myself through the door

.

When I feel my feet land, I'm standing in the middle of Granada, Spain. At least I hope that's where I am, I put the house here last night. People shouldn't be able to recognize me. I'd let my hair grow out a little from a when it was around two inches longer than a buzz cut, and I started messing with some of Jace's wax in it. If anything I look more like him now.

It's not as if we didn't look alike before or anything. Get back on track Sebastian, we have to break our bond with Jace. That should be good enough for her. Maybe he will kill me.

Maybe I deserve it...

My damn head won't stop shooting thoughts every second. I can't be left alone for too long it seems. I'm slowly going insane and there's no one around to stop me.

I then realize that I've been standing outside in my boxers.

I start to panic and step on the right stone and press my hand against the brick wall behind me. The door slowly appears and I leap through before someone sees me. How could I forget fucking clothing? Well after this god-forsaken morning I guess anything is possible.

I quickly run over to my room and grab a simple white shirt and black jeans. I throw on a pair of combat boots and a blue trenchcoat. I hear a door open and the pace of Jace's footsteps. He stops for a second, but continues on into the kitchen.

I race out of my room and press my palm against the wall for the second time today. This time, when I land my feet start off at a sprint. I know exactly what needs to be done while I'm here.