Sno Problem

I decide to move our location again. I still think that the girl from Spain may come back, and I really don't want to go through that again. We end up in Switzerland. I step outside, just to make sure we made it to the right place. Light snow is falling and I scoop up some in my hand.

Clary walks in right as I step inside. I throw the snow at her, and it hits her right in the arm. She looks down at the snow and then up at me. I can see her trying to keep a straight face. She finally relents and starts laughing at me.

"Is it snowing, Seb?" I nod and she goes to sit down on the couch.

I walk over and sit down next to her. My hands are still freezing and damp from the snow, and I press my hand against her face. She shrieks and bats my hand away. Clary breaks out into giggles and I try to sustain a laugh, which just makes the two of us roar with laughter. After Clary wipes away the tears in her eyes our laughter trickles away.

"What do you plan on doing next?" she asks while snuggling her face onto my shoulder. I clench my fists, trying not to think about her face so close to mine.

"I have no idea. I'm as close to happy as I've ever been right now, even if you two are complete psychos."

"Look at who you're calling a psycho." Clary says with a hint of mockery. I punch her on the arm and tell her,

"At least I'm not trying to burn down the world, well currently."

A grin lights up on her face as I finish my sentence. What could she possibly be so happy about? I'm about to ask her when she runs out of the room. No explanation, no anything. I run after her to see that she's gone to Jace. Well no thank you, I'd rather not punch any walls right now. Walking through Hell sounds much better than talking to Jace.

I still can't stand not knowing what they're talking about. I walk on the carpeted section of the hallway, to muffle my footsteps. I stop a few inches away from the door and press my ear against the wall,

"... I don't know ... well it's just..." I walk over in front of the door and press my ear even closer to the wall, trying to hear what Clary is saying.

"No Jace, that wouldn't work ... is MY DECISION!" Her decision about what? I hear her voice coming closer to the door, but before I can react she throws the door open. I fall forward onto Jace's floor. The first face I see is Jace's, which is still smirking from earlier. I resist the urge to punch myself and look at Clary. She rolls her eyes at my eavesdropping and says,

"Well I guess that now is a good time rather than tomorrow. Sebastian I decided what side you should choose."