25 y/o

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait. xo

"You look fantastic."

Ray turned to face me, then grinned a bit. "Thanks," he said softly, walking over quickly and pecking my lips. "As do you."

"That green sweater is adorable on you, you know?" I murmured, wrapping my arms around his waist. "And those glasses, oh my god, fuck me right now."

Ray smiled wide and pressed his lips to my forehead as he spoke, "yet not at all as adorable as you, all wrapped up in that coat. It's like, twice as wide as you are!"

I laughed and shrugged a bit. "It's cold out, babe." It really was. Snow was nice, though. A thick scarf, hat and gloves were necessary. I didn't care if I looked like I just ate twice my body weight, being warm was top priority.

Ray rolled his eyes, grinning. "You always have to exaggerate, don't you?" He murmured playfully, kissing my nose. I huffed and playfully pouted, making him laugh.

We looked up when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be...?" Ray asked, walking to the door and opening it.

"Merry Christmas!" Frank and James, his friend we'd met before.

"Oh my god, hi!" Ray laughed, opening the door. "Come in!" The two walked in, James immediately hugging Ray. "My favorite guy, merry Christmas!" He said, while Frank came over and hugged me tightly.

They switched eventually, James coming over to me. "Gerard, my other favorite guy!" He said, squeezing me close. I giggled and gripped his shoulders a bit. "James-!"

"I thought I was your favorite!" Frank called out, peeking over Ray's shoulder with a pout.

"Frankie, you know you'll always be my main hoe," James said, blowing Frank a kiss. Frank giggled and walked over to us. "Good. Oh yeah! We got you, like, a Christmas card," he said. "I mean, Jamia and I."

"Yeah, we're not dating, I swear," James added. "But I got you one too." Ray giggled a bit at them, and I knew it would take a long while before we could go to mom's place for the Christmas dinner.

_.oO0Oo._

"Alright, we should go. Did you gather the presents?"

I nodded, pointing at the large bag next to the door. "All of 'em."

"Then we're good to go," Ray said, smiling wide. I nodded eagerly and took his hand, quickly pulling him to the door. "Can you lock up?" I asked, picking the bag up with a groan. Ray closed the door and locked it, then walked to the staircase.

"Ray, come on!"

I was already standing by the elevator, eyes wide. "You're not gonna make me take the stairs while carrying a bag as big as myself," I said, shaking my head reluctantly. "These are our presents, but also Mikey and Pete's!" He hit himself on the forehead, then laughed and walked over. "Right. My bad."

I pouted playfully and stepped into the elevator, tugging Ray along. "Rude."

Ray simply rolled his eyes, then ruffled my hair lightly. "Anyway- I'm really excited," he whispered, shifting a bit. I laughed and set the bag down, holding both his hands. "Hey, don't be nervous or anything. It's just mom, Pete and Mikey," I murmured, kissing both his hands. He nodded a bit, kissing my hands in return. "Yeah- that's good," he mumbled, swaying a bit.

The little bell let us know we reached the ground floor, and we walked out when the door opened. Ray already ran to the front door, holding it open for me. I smiled at him as a thank you and quickly made my way to the car, setting the bag down with a groan.