✷ one ✷

lux pov

"Hey guys, how ya doing, my name's Callux and today I'm going to be moving to London! You heard me right, I'm just packing up the last of my things and then I'm off to my new flat. So, um I guess I'll see you guys there then! Love."

I cut the video, set my camera down and let myself relax. Then I take a final look around my almost empty bedroom. This is it. I'm finally leaving my parents' house, I'm finally getting to live my dream, I'm finally getting freedom. Suddenly, the realization of what was really happening hit me real hard.

Why does it all have to be so freaking scary?

I'm on my own, I'm moving in with two people I barely even know, and I'm living in a city I am completely clueless about. Great, just great. This is actually insane. Nonetheless, I swallow and hold back tears as I pick up my camera and wheel my suitcase out of my bedroom.

I head into the kitchen to say a final goodbye to my parents. They hold me tight and promise they'll come visit in a few weeks time. Tears sting my eyes. I know I'm going to miss them. Both of them have supported me in everything I have done, surprisingly even when I told them I wanted to become serious about youtube.

When I step outside, I see the taxi that is waiting for me at the end of our driveway. I place my suitcase gently into the trunk and proceed to slide into the back seat of the cab. Taking a deep breath, I fasten my seat belt and try to seem calmer than I feel. With a parting wave out the window to my parents, I clear my throat and shakily say,

"Take me to the Stratford Halo Apartment building in London please."