✷ seven ✷

lux pov

I open my eyes, only to be blinded by the afternoon sun shining through my window. I can feel a tiny headache right behind my forehead, but honestly, it wasn't as bad as I expected based on what had happened last night.

After leaving Sarah, I had driven home Tobi, thankful that he had slightly been slightly conscious just in time to tell me his apartment number. Tucking him in gently, I then left quietly and tiptoed back up to my flat and carefully into one of the two empty rooms. I guess Harry didn't end up showing up today... I had thought confusedly as I stripped down to my underwear.

Now today, I knew I had only slept about five hours and was going to crash later on. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes before realizing I could hear voices outside my room.

Oh shit.

I have to see Cal. After yesterday, I'm already starting out on his bad side and I don't want it to get worse. Why did I fucking yell at him like that? I think I'm just going to apologize. That would definitely be best.

Pulling on the clothes from the day before, I slowly opened my bedroom door and walked towards the common room, hearing the voices get louder. Okay Cal, just apologize to him now. Finally, I emerged into the big open space to see Cal and Harry. Their talking immediately turned to silence, them both waiting for me to speak. I gulped, before proceeding to say,

"Sup my dudes?"

How freaking embarrassing.

"Um..." the brown haired boy that was definitely Harry said, clearly not expecting me to say that. "Nothing much? Just moving in, like you. I'm Harry by the way." He held his hand out to shake mine, but I gave it a hard slap instead. He winced slightly, and instantly felt a surge of guilt.

"Why weren't you here yesterday?" I questioned him accusingly.

"Oh!" He laughs at awkwardly. "I was doing a last minute video filming at my house before I left for London, Football Skills Challenge VS My Brother!" Harry explained excitedly.

"How unoriginal of you," I stated simply. I took a moment to glance over at Freezy and his eyes quickly darted away from my gaze.

"Uhhh... okay?" Harry said carefully, ultimately shrugging my harah comment off. "Do you wanna come get some Nandos with Freezy and I? We're meeting some of the Sidemen as well. We leave in ten."

My mouth started to water at the sound of getting Nandos, but I knew it would be extremely awkward going with the guys. I had already messed everything up with everyone and I kinda just wanted to be alone. Just as I was about to tell them no thanks, my stomach made an audible growl.

Harry laughed lightly and said, "You're obviously hungry, you're coming with us."

freezy pov

I stared out the rain stained window at the bustling streets of London as Harry drove us to the restaurant. The windshield wipers made and audible squelch noise and I cringed slightly.

Craning my neck, I gazed over my shoulder to look at the biy sat in the back seat.

Cal's head was bent down over his phone, intently texting someone. How could this be the guy that had somehow caught my attention. The guy that was just how he portrayed himself on YouTube. A cocky, self absorbed twat.

Why did he come with us, I thought to myself scornfully. He's ruining everything.

I repostioned myself in my seat to stare straight ahead and I tried to think about something, anything different than the boy that was already starting to chip away at my life little by little.

"Cal?" Harry questioned, taking his eyes off the road for a second to cock his head sideways at me. "Are you alright? You look a little out of it."

I snapped out of my thoughts and pushed them away for the moment.

"Yeah," I answered quickly, gaining my composure, "of course."

lux pov

JOSH P👌

iMessage
Today 1:07 PM

LUX✌️
josh, i need to talk to you
now

JOSH P👌
What's up my man?
Somthing wrong?

LUX✌️
everything dude,
everything is wrong

JOSH P👌
Aww, tell me what's
wrong buddy :(

LUX✌️
everyone already hates
me here. honestly i'm
such a disappointment

JOSH P👌

I'm sure no one hates
you dude, you're just being
hard on yourself.

LUX✌️
i'm not overreacting, i promise.
i really just wanted to be
normal for once, i can't

JOSH P👌
It will all work itself out
soon man. Just try your best
to just breathe sometimes
and relaxxxx

LUX✌️
i'll try i guess, don't know
how far i'll get with that tho

JOSH P👌
Keep your head up, there's
gotta be something good
that's happened since you've
got to London, right?

LUX✌️
well... i met this girl at the
club yesterday night...

JOSH P👌
DID YOU GET HER NUMBER??

LUX✌️
no...

JOSH P👌
WHAT? C'mon Cal!!!

LUX
...but I did get her youtube

JOSH P👌
Oooh, that's what I'm talking about! Go get 'em tiger ;))

-

a/n
Hey y'all's!! I don't even know what this random update is tbh. LOOK AT MY BOY JOSH COMING INTO THE PLOT!! much love to all of you if anyone's still reading this :')

- Dana <3