I will do it.

A/n = okay im going to rewrite this story since I have recieved so many complains and advices.I admit I cringe at how I write but BLEH IDK WHAT TO DO I was out of ideas but I still wrote just for you guys. OH btw,I changed a few things in here so yea this was a draft the whole time.

My name is (y/n) (l/n)
my mother passed away when I was 12.So far,i've been trying to be a better person a person who is happy.
Happy every time,every day.

The wind blew,your (h/l),(h/c) was covering your face due to the wind.

"God when will I be happy"
You read the note your mom left you before she died.

"Dear,(y/n) (l/n)
I'm so sorry for being so weak.I have a request and I hope you can fulfill it.

I want you to marry one of the matsuno sextuplets.I want you to be happy with them.

I know they can make you happy.

They will be the reason.

You will understand.

I hope you can be someone when you grow up.please know that I love you.

Please be a good girl that mother loves.Never ever disrespect someone.no matter what they do to you.

I will protect you no matter what.

Don't worry I told them about you.

I know the sextuplet's parents so don't worry after a week of me being well,dead,you will be sent to Japan.

To meet the sextuplets.
To fulfill my wish
To make me proud
To make you
Happy.

you will be safe with the matsuno.I know your dad will be there for you to support your decisions.even if im not here please know that i'm still watching.

I love you i'm sorry I deserve this.

-mom

You felt a tear run down your cheek
"I won't disappoint you mom.I will fulfill your wishes.I trust you"

- TIME SKIP THE NEXT WEEK -

"Wake the fuck up asshole"
Your alarm was ringing you thought some random dude tried to make you angry in the morning but you realized it was your alarm.
"God why did I even use that"

"Knock knock~ sweetheart it's me your lovely father~ can I come in~?"

"Yeah sure dad" you replied.

Your father turned the doorknob to open the door.

"Well are you ready to go to Japan?" Your father asked "yup I'm ready to fulfill mom's wish." You said excitedly. "My little pooh bear who is obsessed with (something you're obsessed with) is finally growing up! Aww I can't call you that anymore,can I? You're just so cute~!"
Your father said,pinching your cheeks.

"I wot a kwick wad" you said "what's that pooh bear?" He asked.You moved your father's hands and said "I'm not a little kid dad" you said lazily and smiled a little.

Your father might be old but he's still cheerful and you like that.

"Alright I should get ready now" you said "alright pooh bear i'll leave.Oh! Don't take your sweet time! 3 hours left!"
He closed your door.

"Wait 3 hours left? Meh"

~time skip~

"See you soon baby girl my cute little pooh bear" your father patted your head and hugged you,you hugged back and left saying goodbye to your father "DON'T FORGET TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LOVELY FATHER AND MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU ARRIVE" Your father shouted.

You went into the plane and sat on your seat.
"This is going to be a long day"