Heart's Desire

Here you are trying to find your future beloved husband in japan

Here you are trying to find your future beloved husband in japan.Today seems unusual than before.It's a cold night.it's peaceful.no noises.

Just you and your thoughts.

"I sometimes wish you were here"
It's quite hard for you to forget about your mother's death. Years struggling with her through bad and good times.
Even though you argue with her a lot,you know she loves you.

The reason why you are here is to fulfill your mother's wish. You'd like to repay her.

Knock

.....

Knock

.....

Knock

"Come in"

A blue hooded guy came in.

"Sorry to bother you,karamatsu girl but are you lonely?"

"Yea..kinda."

"Can i stay in your room for a while?"
You nodded "sure,of course." 

He came in and closed the door properly behind him.Slowly,walking towards his soon to be wife.

"i hope you choose me.I wanna spend my time with you fully.I want to help you to fulfill your mother's true wish..just for you.I know we just met and stuff,i don't have a job but i do have the looks but hey if it's love,we love." 

"oh okay wow,thanks?"

"you're always welcome my karamatsu girl.By the way,do you have any problems? you don't look good.I want to help my girl."

"i don't have any problems,do you? i was just thinking about my mother's wish,that's all.nothing much"'

"Well,i do have problems with my brothers but we're good."

"when do you not have problems with your brothers?"

he laughed and smiled sweetly at you,slowly leaning in to kiss your forehead 

"it's getting late,you should sleep.I'll talk to you tomorrow.goodnight,karamatsu girl~ i'll be in your dreamsss~!" with that said,he left you alone in your room with red cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it's short i haven't update this piece of shit and like i gotta update cuz i dont want this to rot in hell.

anyways finally a not weird chapter?

IMMA UPDATE SOON THO DONT WORRY MY BABIEs