Sweetest berry date

"The ting goes skraaa pap pap pap ka ka ka skee-" the alarm was closed by the girl who just woke up,stretching her arms and yawning loudly.

"Not bad for an alarm ringtone." Carefully getting out of bed,she started cleaning her room slowly.

After everything was done,she ran down the stairs.What she saw made her gasp loudly in a good way.

Pictures of her were hanged on the walls,a bouquet of flowers and a big teddy bear are on the table,delicious western food served and a note just for her.

(Y/n),please eat,keep the stuff i bought for you and wear the blue dress i hanged in your closet.When you're done,please meet me at the park nearby ♥

-love,future husband

Blue dress,flowers,good food,a note.This was obviously karamatsu.Thinking about it made her laugh but then remembered that she was supposed to meet him soon.

¤time skip¤

"Wow this blue dress fits perfectly" she admired herself for once while putting on make up,not too much tho.

She was about to head outside but before that she saw a blue high heels waiting for her right in front of the door and a small piece of paper beside it.

Wear these heels it suits you.

She smiled,knowing that not every guy has this type of plans/ideas which is very sweet in her opinion.

¤TIME SKIPP¤

The girl arrived and what she saw was a guy in a black suit.A very simple but good looking guy,no more Mr.Painful.
The girl was quite shock to see him wearing something normal for once.

This made her smile widely.The guy was very happy to see the girl wearing the dress and high heels he told her to and the most important thing is agreed to meet him at the park.

"You came"

"Of course,i dont want to disappoint my future husband" Karamatsu laughed

"Then i'll make sure to surprise you with things that you love and i'll surprise you with my love.I invited you here just to spend time with you,i hope you dont mind"

"Of course,i dont mind" he held out a picnic basket to her which she gladly took while he placed the soft blue mat on the grass.Reaching out for her small hand,holding it.

"Lets enjoy by relaxing first." The girl nod her head excitedly,sitting down on the mat,slowly letting go of karamatsu's hand. He turned on the radio and sat beside her,leaning against the tree.

"Did you make these sandwiches? It's so good"

"Of course,i made it with love. Eat more! Eat lots!"

¤time skipp¤

Now she is blindfolded,walking together side by side,her hands locked with his.

"We are here" with that said,he removed the blindfold.

The view was amazing dandelions,roses all types of flowers were there.

"Look at the sky" he pointed.

Fireworks,colourful fireworks lighting up the sky and her heart.

"Now look here" she turned her head to face him,making eye contact,staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"My feelings for you is sincere.I would like to be your one and only husband. A husband who would work hard to support our family,take care of our family properly,loving them and will always be there for you. For our love"

She was lost at words,she was speechless.

"It's okay take your time,marry someone you love and admire. I'll always support your decisions.Now,lets have some fun while the night is young,shall we?"

"Yes,of course.

LETS TURN IT UP"

-------------------------
Praise the lord
Im finally not that lazy to update this book.