Hello,I'm here to fulfill my mom's wish

English
Japanese
You know what I mean.

"Miss? Miss? Missss? Wake up the plane is about to land shortly."

"O-oh! Thank you for waking me up" you said and gave the lady a sweet smile.
"No problem,miss" and left just left.well of course.
"I was just having a great time sleeping ugh god thanks a lot" you thought and sighed.

~time skip?~

You gave the matsuno family's address to the driver "can you bring me here please" you asked politely "sure miss."

after a few minutes,you arrived at the matsuno's house  "hmm cute house.." you mumbled and knocked on the door "knock knock" the door was slammed opened "HAI HAI IM JYUSHIMATSU WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?" A cheerful,kind of hyper man was shouting at you. "Man,my ears hurts" you thought.

-just Japanese now-
"O-oh! I-i'm (y/n) (l/n) I'm here to fulfill my mother's wish" you bowed "Oi Jyushimatsu stop talking to your imaginary girlfriend." Osomatsu said "EH IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND BUT SHE'S JUST RIGHT HERE?!" Jyushimatsu shouted again "yeah I'm real" you said and giggled "NANI THE FUCK WHO SAID THAT" osomatsu shouted "me,(y/n)?"

Osomatsu ran towards the door and he was surprised "A GIRL CAME HERE TO OUR HOUSE GOD WE'RE BLESSED" osomatsu screamed "W-W-WHAT?!?!?!" Choromatsu ran towards the door

"What's happening...i just came back" ichimatsu asked and then it hit him like a truck "a-a girl?..."

Your pov

"Guys im just a girl"
Then a a man with shiny sequined pants came "karamtsu gir-" he was punched by a purple hoodie guy "don't say it.fucking kusomatsu" I'm supposed to marry them?

A lady that seems to be their mother came and shouted "My NEETS! Let her in!"

"Come on in~ we can go to my room well our room and do some kind of special thing you would want to experience~" he winked and rub under his nose with his finger.

"Ah~karamtsu girl let me guide y-" he was cut off by a green dude now
"U-um i-i-i'm choromatsu...maybe we could t-talk? C-come in..."

"(Y/N),nice to meet you" I gave him a smile he's so cute!the purple man came in,glared at me and pointed at the couch.I was nervous "ummm.."
"HAI HAI YOU CAN COME IN BECAUSE MOM JUST TOLD YOU TO COME IN!!!" What a sunshine "D'aww okay cutie" i pat his head because who wouldn't?

End of your pov

Just nobody's pov

You went inside the small cute house and sat down on the floor "goddamn I didn't have a chance to greet her properly"
The sextuplet's mother and father sat in front of you and talked about your mom's wish that you have to fulfill.

"If you don't mind,I will be staying here until I marry one of them" you said
"Sure,sure! No problem! I'm expecting

grandchildrens,yes~?" Their mother said which made you blush and the sextuplets too.

"Uhmm..I g-gue-" "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED WITH (Y/N)-CHAN!! " Jyushimatsu screamed or shouted you're not sure because well he's jyushimatsu what do you expect?

"NO WAY SHE'S GOING TO MARRY ME!" osomatsu shouted "g-guys let her decide and take her ti-" "SHUT UP FAPPYMATSU YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MARRIAGE" osomatsu shouted which made you giggled.Fappymatsu? He's making fun of himself like they almost have the same name.'osoMATSU'

"Let the sweetheart choose,bura-" he was cut off by ichimatsu "... marrying a trash like me isn't that bad.." he mumbled "Of course she's going to marry me! Afterall,I'm the cutest!" Totty said.They all gasped "HOW COULD YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T LOOK CUTE LIKE ME!! YOU FREAK!!! LIKE ALL OF US LOOK THE SAME!" Osomatsu shouted and they start punching each other "My NEETS STOP! We have a guest!" The brothers stopped and looked down apologizing to me for what they have done in front of me "it's okay. cheer up,alright?"

"Oh right I should keep my stuffs in my room now" you said "let me help you karamtsu girl~" karamtsu carried your luggage and more stuff to the guest's room "you will be sleeping here,(y/n).if you need anything at night you can always call me~ if I had to rate you I would give you a 9/10 because im the one you need~" he said that and left you alone.

Your pov

Ahhh peace..calming,relaxing no screaming,no shouting,no fighting just me and my music~
Knock knock

Oh god who's that "come in" osomatsu came in with ichimatsu "do you need help?" Osomatsu shouted and ichimatsu mumbled "sure just help me put my clothes in the closet"

"Do I have to take your clothes that you're wearing and keep 'em in the closet too? I mean I don't mind seeing a naked girl"

"Mom there's a lot of cute innocent and kind boys and you have to make me marry the perverted ones?" You thought and sighed.you're not sure if you like the perverts or the innocent.oh well.

      "No."

(A/N)
NE NE PAPA

(//sCREAMS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN)

(DAYOOOOOOOOON)

Imma make it 900 words

Jesus christ
People please bless this sinful girl.
give me A HOLY LIFE AND LET ME ESCAPE FROM THIS FANDOMHELL

A lot of changes here.