sorry :[

((A/n: oh and imagine a boy x boy thing.What if jean and mark are couples and we have to make a ship name for them? Would it be jerk?OH HELL YEA I GOT A STORY FOR THEM----oh wait this is osomatsu-san))

«~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»
-english-

After you unpacked your stuff you decided to lay down on your bed and sleep
"Alright door locked,check.Phone switched off- phone. . . DAD!" You called your father through (app) not more than 5 seconds there was a deep male voice "Pooh bear! I was so worried because you didn't call earlier!"

Your dad looks like he could beat up 500 guys's ass but actually he's just a kind,cheerful and supportive man.Still he would do anything to others who hurt his beloved daughter,(Y/N).

"Hey dad,im sorry I didn't call you earlier I was just unpacking my stuffs and tried to y'know get along with the matsuno family."
You tried not to sound disappointed because you're disappointed and you know it.

"Alright sweetie.You must be tired.Make sure to take dinner before you sleep! Take care~ love you pooh bear. Eat well!" call ended. "Ugh oh well mystic messenger for me then" you tapped on an app called mystic messenger "can't wait to talk to my boyfriend~"

Little did you know 6 shame faces were stalking you and listened to your conversation with you dad.
You called (favourite mysme character) well 5 hourglass wasted but it's worth it.

The six shame faces opened your room's door

-Japanese only-

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MARRY US!" You blinked.

Whaaa?
Wait how did they come in?
"Oh right I thought I didn't know you meh"

"EHHHHH?!?? hOW COULD YOU!"
"JINX YOU OWE ME A SODA" "DAMMMIT!" The all shouted.

"Calm your balls,boys.It's just an otome game.They're way better than you guys" you said in a teasing way and winked."Well im gonna go down and cook something.idk what you got tho" you said while your stomach grumbled "whoops"

The two faced bitch had his evil cat smile on "(Y/N)~~~ How about we go to a cafe I work at? It's on me" you smiled at his cuteness "sure let me just change my clothes" they stared at you and you stared at them "umm im gonna change my clothes?" They stared at you and said "Sure go ahead change" they smiled and looked at you "G E T O U T" you shouted and pushed them outta here.

You're a simple person.Jeans,A (f/c) sweater and some random (F/c) shoes

((my style))

You brought your bart simpsons backpack with you ((like only his face on it)) and ran downstairs "I'm ready!"

The shame dicks were drooling "hot" the 5 oldest mumbled

"CUTE~! Let's go honey boo" totty grabbed your wrist and brought you to a cafe called Sutaaba Cafe "you work here?" "Yeah! Looks nice huh?" Man what's wrong with this devil so bright and cute you love it or do you? He called your name and you just start stuttering about something "so fucking cute man" you looked down at your feet and blushed "what's that?" He tilt his head in confusion as you squeaked "L-let's go inside!" He nodded "sure" he sat in front of you face to face

Your pov
--------
He looks like he could be an uke ohmygod ohmygod "(y/n)? (Y/n)? Are you falling for me already? Hehe" oh god no "wh-what" i'm confused "o-oh right yea hahaha" i laughed nervously "w-wait you've fallen for me?" He asked,shocked

Nobody's pov

The shame faces listen to your conversation this whole time "you?! n-no! I- maybe-" you covered your red (or green.shrek ah my love) face with your hands.You heard him giggled "take your time to choose" he winked at you.

You stared at him and smile and as rest your chin on your hand "I like you,you're nice and cute" you winked back and he answered "I like you too."

The waiter came and asked for your orders you ordered (your favorite desert) and he odered some coffee.Well took that waiter long enough.

2 minutes later your orders arrived.you guys talked and stuff until

//DRUM ROLL

THE FIVE SHAME DICK BaLls???

"(Y/N)!!! HE'S A DEVIL"
"What"
"ENOUGH YOU SHOULD HANG OUT WITH US TOO"
"later." You continued talking to totty.

The 5 shame faces pulled you away from totty and probably kidnapped you

-TO BE CONTINUED-

NE NE PAPA WAIN WO CHOUDAI