Magazines

"L! Thank god I need a ride! I'm soo late for the shoot" you yell running into the room making the task force look at you.

"Shoot? Oh that right your side job... Come on I'll take you" he said getting up and grabbing his keys.

You were a model. Underline were. You only had a month left before you retired as a model and became a full time detective. Luckily for you, your job had to relation to Misa's, Unluckily for you the last shoot you would ever do was scheduled to be with her, yay...

You jump into the front seat and L quickly drives you down to the shoot. He has a strange way of driving. He only ever puts one foot down, the other leg is tucked up against him. Oh well he's never gotten caught for it. Both of you get out of the car upon arrival and you drag L over to the studio. He gives you a confused look as you do so.

"What? I thought you might want to see this place, it's all decked out" you said.

He gives a quick look around and looks very impressed.

"Quite the high tech system you got here" he comments.

"(Y/n)! Thank goodness! There's been a  problem, the model you were meant to do the shoot with hasn't shown up, they broke their foot on the way here" your photographer said.

"SHIT" you stated.

"We need a boy around your age, anyone"

He then looked at L and gave him a quick scan.

"That's ryuga, not the pop star..." You said.

"Ryuga! You're perfect! Would you please stand in for us" the photographer asked L.

"Wha- me? Oh no I'm not the right person for the job... I have this thing... I only wear certain clothes..."

"Nonsense you're perfect! Plus you're already wearing the line we want to show off!"

"(Y/n) can I talk to you for a moment" he said grabbing your arm and dragging you away.

"L can't show his face! Not on fashion magazines! Is too risky!"

"Listen, I know this seems bad, but you'd be doing us a huge favour... You don't have to use L as your name and what if I photoshopped your face a little, no one would know it's you unless they've seen you, and the only people who have are the task force" you said.

"What is light or misa see it? They are under suspicion after all"

"This is for a magazine only available in Australia, none of us would see it only me, you and Australia"

After a long skeptical think about, L finally agreed.

"Ok, I'm doing this for you" he said.

You threw your arms around him and gave him a tight squeeze.

"Thank you!!!"

"You're so lucky I love you..." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Uh, I said- you're so lucky I agreed"

"Ok, come on!" You said dragging him over to the photographers.

-time skip-

After a long day of standing in front of a camera in different clothes. It was time to review the pictures. First up, male line aka, L's pictures.

He did 7 in total that made the final cut. And you were absolutely blown away...

 And you were absolutely blown away