Crybaby

Thank you Melanie Martinez for this idea, her songs are really good check her out. (Song in media) this one shot also contains bullying so if your sensitive to that, don't read this.

----

Crybaby, that's all you were. A crybaby, your heart is too big for your body, and your really sensitive, making you the perfect punching bag. You hate the world and now that Kira is on the loose you hate it even more.

You were at university, you had just finished a class and were walking out into the main quad area of campus, you just wanted to get home.

"Hey crybaby" a familiar voice said from behind you

Light Yagami. Oh how you hated him, he'd bullied you since high school for no reason what so ever.

"Leave me alone Light" you said.

Suddenly you felt a hard shove from behind and you went flying onto the floor. Hitting the ground with a thud, your nose started to bleed into the pavement and you could feel the tears start welling up.

"What's the matter crybaby? Too much for you?" Light said.

"Please, I don't want any trouble!" You said backing away from him.

"Why? You too weak to handle yourself bitch"

"Light-"

Before you could finish he grabbed your hand and didn't let go.

"LET GO OF ME!" You yelled.

"Why should I whore?"

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

Tears were now streaming down your face along with the blood from your nose. With another huge shove, you were send to the ground, practically flipping backwards. You landed with a smack, giving your head another cut.

Light threw your bag at you, it hit your head and knocked you backwards again. Your eyes were red and puffy from the tears and you were sobbing furiously.

"What's the matter crybaby-"

Light was cut off by another voice.

"Light stop this"

You sat up to see a tall guy, with black shaggy hair, no shoes, a white shirt and blue baggy jeans.

"She deserves it" Light said.

"Your probability of being Kira is going up by the second light, you're being cruel" the boy said.

Light ignored him and picked up your books, he launched them at you, but as soon as he did, the boy kicked him square in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK RUYGA!" Light yelled shoving him backwards.

That's right, Ryuga was the one who scored perfect in the exams. It's rumoured he's a mad genius.

Ryuga stayed on his feet and punched light in the face, sending him to the floor.

Light got back up and tried to punch Ryuga, but he grabbed is arm and stopped him before he got hit.

"I suggest you leave Light" he said.

"Fine, have fun with the Crybaby" Light said and walked off, obviously angry.

Ryuga turned to you and crouched down in front of you.

"You ok?" He asked.

You shook you head and didn't stop crying. The raven haired boy stood up and held out a hand.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'll take you to get cleaned up" he said.

You grabbed your bag and books and hesitantly took his hand. He was very gentle and took you books for you, he put an arm around you and rubbed your shoulder as you both walked out of campus.