Bad news

Nina's Pov

   As I sit on the ground with James' bloody head in my lap my eyes bolt down each street, searching for the ambulance. Tears run down my cheeks while I apply pressure to the spot under his thick hair where blood is pouring out. Suddenly his eyes flutter open only for a second.

"James! James I'm here! Can you hear me?! Please stay with me! Please!" I yell looking at his bloody face. I hear the siren of the ambulance getting louder as it comes towards us. My heart races as the two people get out the ambulance and rush to us. Not wanting to let him go fearing this is my last time seeing him. The strong tall man peels me off of James' cold stiff body and tears escape my chocolate eyes. I stand next to the tree watching as my James is put into the ambulance. I feel the warm arms of my sissy embrace me as I hold my head down and into my hands.

"We need to follow them." I cry trying to make my words clear enough to understand. I climb into the white pickup truck on the passenger side. As Cynthia climbs in and starts the car the ambulance begins to speed to the hospital and we are quick to follow behind. Grabbing James' phone out of my pocket I unlock it and go into his contact list. I quickly find his moms number and I call her. The phone rings for a moment then the tired voice of a woman answers.

"Hey bug. It's a little late sweet heart." She jokes answering the phone.

"U-uhm h-hi" I sniffle trying to get a hold of myself."Th-this is James' f-friend. S-something went horribly wrong." I stutter, big tears still running down my face.

"Huh?! What do you mean? What's going on?!" Her voice getting more serious.

"James came to see m-me and on the walk home he w-was on the phone with me. I heard his s-screams so I woke up my sister and we d-drove towards your house till we saw James' body lying on the ground. He was covered in blood and unconscious." I informed her trying not to burst into tears.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Is he..." her voice becoming choked up by soft tears barely heard through the phone.

"He's alive we are on our way to the hospital I'll text you the hospital. Right now I need to hang up because we are about to pull up." I say trying to get her to understand.

"Okay. Okay. I'll um, I'm on my way."she says calming down, her voice still shaky.
*************************************
Reena's Pov (James' mother)

   Sitting in the waiting room waiting for my babies emergency surgery to by over with I'm slowly going more insane. My head drooping down into my hand I scratch my arm nervously with my other hand. Feeling my arm burn I open my eyes and examine the huge opening I've made by continuous scratching in the same spot for countless hours. My baby is on the verge of death... my baby... tears begin to fall into my lap and a loud cry escapes my lips. He didn't deserve this I would give anything to take his place. As I bury my face in my hands to muffle my crys a warm reassuring hand is placed on my shoulder. I shake my head no still in disbelief. Who, why, still so many questions. Still hoping I'm having a nightmare I scratch at the sore I've created. The warm hand goes for my arm and stops me from scratching. Lifting my chin I see the young girl who caused this.

"Don't touch me!" I cry out still sobbing. As I rip my arm from her grip my eyes lock on hers, all I see is the hurt she feels.

"I-I'm sorry." Her voice faint and shaky. I can hear the pain in her mumble and I can hear the tears being held back.

"Why, why did he have to see you tonight? Did you put him to it?" I question ignoring the pain obviously seen.

"I just, we just... I can't." Her mumble becomes a soft cry and her hands catch her head. Just as I begin to open my mouth to speak a doctor in blue scrubs decorated in blood.

"Ms. Corey?" He calls looking around the waiting room. Instantly I stand and walk to him.

" That's me... is my baby ok?" I ask gripping my necklace with both hands.

"Well, yes but there is a slight problem." He says hesitantly furrowing his brows.

"Anything." I quickly respond.

"Well first what's his blood type he needs blood and secondly he will have  a few scars." He informs me not breaking eye contact.
***********************************
Sorry this chapter is kinda short and shitty. I'm feeling a little sick but I'll have a long chapter by Monday. Thanks for the support I really appreciate it