02

Title: No Kid! I'm Batman! Batman Doesn't Whine To Her Mommy When She Doesn't Get What She Wants!

POV: Annabella

Day(s) of the week: Wednesday

Side note: there's a round clear fiberglass chair with a black fluffy pillow on it in the corner and a big flatscreen TV

Wednesday:

"Annabella! Danneel and Gen will be here soon!" I nodded my head before remembering that they couldn't see me. I just finished Mean Girls on Netflix.

"Alright!" I yelled back and ran downstairs. I hummed Memories by Panic! At The Disco. As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs, the doorbell rang. Jensen opened the door and his wife and Gen rushed into the house. Jensen and Danneel hugged while Gen hugged me.

"Welcome to the family, honey." She said.

"Thank you."

"You get anything you see that you want. Hear me?" Danneel commanded in her mom voice. I grinned.

"Will do, Captain." I soluted her. I followed them out to the car and we all climbed in. I sat in between Danneel and Gen in the back seat. It was only a ten minute drive to the mall.

"Let's get you a phone and a laptop first, okay?" Jensen suggested.

"Sounds like a plan, Stan." We headed over to AT&T (best network if you ask me). I got a rose gold iPhone 7 and a rose gold Macbook. "I can't believe I get my own phone!" I jumped up and down in excitement. I've only had flip phones that were pre-payed. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I gave Jensen and Danneel a hug and the Gen and Jared.

"Now we need to go get stuff for your room." Jensen chuckled and I followed them to the next store.

(These clothes are not in the closet, this is just the lay out)