05

Title: Magic Black Rectangular Box That Had My Boyfriend's Face On It

POV: Annabella

Dotw: Sunday-Saturday (will not be labeled)

"Jeeennnssseeennn!" I chased him around the house trying to get my beanie back. I caught up to him and almost got it before he threw it to Jared. "Nooooooooo!" I ran after Jared but got too tired so I just collapsed on the floor laughing. Jared stopped running and he and Jensen stood over me.

"What do you think is wrong with her, J?" Jared asked.

"I don't know, but we can't let her-" I cut Jensen off by grabbing my beanie and getting up to run away. I almost got away but Jensen and Jared blocked me. I was still laughing. I turned around quickly and ran outside to the backyard. I hid behind a tree and stayed there until Jensen and Jared came outside. I started to climb the tree and successfully found a good branch to help. "I didn't know you could climb trees. Not fair!" I stuck my tongue out and kept climbing until I reached a stable branch that was a good four feet above Jared's head. I put my beanie on a nearby branch and hung upside down. I held out my hand for Jared to give me a high five. He obliged and I smiled proudly.

"Haha! I get a high five and you don't!" Jared teased Jensen. I laughed and offered Jensen a high five. He was about to give me one but I yanked my hand away.

"Too slow." I joked.

"Alright then I guess I won't cook food for you." He started to walk away.

"No, wait!" Food is too important to me. He turned around rose an eyebrow. "High five?" He walked over slowly and pretended to think about it awhile. He finally gave me a high five but instead of walking away to cook, he grabbed me off the tree and ran me around the yard. I screamed loudly. He ran me around the yard while Jared got my beanie from the tree. The doorbell rang and we barely heard it. Jared ran inside to get it, leaving the door open so whoever it was could see in the backyard.

"What is going on over here?!" A voice said. Jensen just kept running me around the yard and I could barely hear what was going on.

"Hey, Stephen. You wanna meet our new adopted daughter?" I laughed at his fake terrible communication skills.

"Sure, Jared! Let's go!" Stephen said in a joking manner. I screamed again. I couldn't see what was going on.

"Jensen, let's team up and betray Jared. Join the dark side." I tried to convince him. And, luckily, it worked. "Run by him so I can get my beanie." He did as I asked and I yanked it out of Jared's hands.

"Wait! You gotta meet Stephen Amell!" Jared yelled. Jensen ran back that way and sat me down. I put my beanie on.

"Hi. I love your show." I said awkwardly.

"Hi. And thanks." He didn't ask about what was going on. I guess he put it all together. "So. Are you going to tell me your name?"

"Oh yeah. Yeah, it's Annabella."

"So, not to sound rude, I just don't know how else to say this, why are you here?" Jensen asked.

"I heard someone screaming and thought that Misha was over here and you guys had pranked him or something. Wanted to see what was up. Is it a crime to visit a friend's house?" He explained and I laughed a little.