04

Title: Thank you, Sensei

POV: Annabella

Day(s) of the week: Friday night and Saturday

Friday:

I don't know how to explain it. Some say it's like sparks are flying, fireworks are going off around you, or you're flying. It felt so much better. Sure, we were young and it's a little early for love, but who cares? I'm in love with him. I can't deny it. We just reunited but it feels like we'd never left each other's arms. It lasted for a few minutes but it felt like seconds. At the same time, however, it felt like hours. Finally, I pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't've-" he started.

"No. Shush. That was amazing." I blushed at myself. Blushing is new to me. What is he doing to me?

"Let's go to the park." He started to stand up and I sipped my milkshake.

"I need to stretch my legs.". He was holding me bridal style walking towards the park. He nodded and let me down carefully. We interlocked hands and swung them back and forth.

"So how've you been?"

"Bad until I got adopted. They're the best people I've ever met. They're just so nice and caring. You?"

"Good. School's going great, I'm popular, but one thing was always missing."

"What?" I was genuinely curious.

"Well, you, of course."

"What school do you go to?"

"Templeton Secondary School."

"I'll go there unless I decide to stay in Texas." He nodded understandingly. "I wish I could tell you that I'm for sure staying here but I honestly don't know. This place has too many bad memories but a lot of good ones too. I'm sorry." It was already dark outside and we could see only because of the street lamps. The rest of the walk was silent and I thought I had offended him. We say beside each other on the bench but he pulled me onto his lap. I hugged him around his neck and finished my milkshake. He finished his a while ago and had thrown away the cup. I chugged the rest of mine and he stood up and walked to a trash can then sat back down after I threw the cup in there. I was still clinging to him and sitting on him. We just sat there for a while in silence. I just love being near him. I love smelling his amazing fragrance that I've never experienced around anyone but him. I don't even know how to describe it other than perfect. And it's my favorite smell in the world. His body warmth was mesmerizing and I couldn't let go. I yawned into his ear.

"You tired?"

"No?" I yawned while speaking.

"You got a ride?"

"Yeah. Jensen and Jared said to text them when I'm ready to go home."

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes and no at the same time. I'm tired but I want to stay with you." I yawned again.

"Well, I'll decide for you. Go home and get some sleep." I nodded barely. I took out my phone and called Jensen.