Getting the message

Jacks POV

"AH, MUM STOP PLEASE!" I shouted crying.

"YOU CHEAKY SHITE!" She shouted back.

"IM SORRY, JUST PLEASE STOP!"

"JAMES GET IN HERE, JACKS BEING A FAGGOT AGAIN!" She shouted down the hall. I heard a loud bang then footsteps charging down the hallway and come to a standstill outside my bedroom door. The door slowly creeped opened and there he was. The living nightmare, that man I despise, the man who would gladly kill me. James. He walked over to my mum and put his hand on her back.
"You go put your feet up love" he said softly. "I'll deal with........him"
He gave me one of his evil death stares also he never call me by my name, he always call me "It" or "him" and sometimes even "Irish faggot"
Me mum left the room and said
"Make sure you do" and laughed. She closed the door and went downstairs, probably to have a drink or have some drugs that's all her and James do:
Have alcohol
Take drugs
Beat me
Smoke
And then repeat every day, several times. James looked at me and stepped forwards, I tried to sit up but just pushed me down. He was really strong, he could probably kill a fly just by looking at it.
"Now" he said intimidatingly "What to do first with you, you little fucking SHITE!" he screamed spitting on me.
I wiped the spit off my face.
"Don't worry, there's more where that came from" he said evilly and smirking.
He kicked me straight in my ribs, then my head and kicked my leg. I screamed out in pain. Tears streaming down my eyes. He grabbed my hair and pull me up to my feet.
"Disgusting" he said and spat on he again. I tried to get out of his grasp but then did something I would regret. I kicked him square in da balls. He threw me to the ground and groaned.
"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET DOING THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" He came up to me, picked he up and smashed my head and face against the wall. I felt blood run down my face from my head and nose. I cried and screamed out in pain. I couldn't exactly see because I was getting my head smashed in, but let's just say the wall had went from white to a dark blood red. James stopped for a minute but every time he said a word he would smash my face against the wall harder then usual.
"DONT!" *smash* "YOU!" *smash*
"EVER!" *smash* "DO!" *smash*
"THAT!" *smash* "AGAIN!" *smash* He threw me to the ground and kicked me in the ribs again. I lie on the ground, gripping my stomach in pain. James walked out of the room and slammed the door, I heard him go downstairs and into a room where my mum was, probably to smoke.

~Time skips to late that night~

I was lying in my room, still in pain from earlier and I could hear my mum and James. They both sounded really drunk. At night I always stayed silent, if they heard me make a noise....let's say I probably wouldn't live to tell the tale. I'm just lying there when suddenly I feel my phone buzz. My mum and James don't know I still have my phone, they thought I had put it in a fire...well thats what they thought. Now you might be thinking
"Jack, you have a phone why don't you call for help?"
Well let's say it again I wouldn't live to tell the tale.
I slowly pull my phone and check it. It's a message from Mark!

Marks POV
For a while I've been...suspicious of Jack, for the last few years I've noticed massive bruises, scars and cuts all over him. Every time he catches my looking at them he tried to hid them with either his clothes or his hand. I know something is going on I mean, bruises and cuts like that you don't get them but "tripping" or "falling down the stairs". No I know for sure something is happening at home....WAIT....he told me he had moved out ages ago but he never talks about it. I need to have a serious talk with him right now, not over Skype.....in person.
I know! I'll "invite" him over to LA I mean we've not seen each other in ages.
( Mark is in bold Jack is in italics )

Hey Jack, I was wondering do you wanna come over to LA for a while I mean it's been ages since we've seen each other and it'll be good to have a catch up :)

Jacks POV

I opened my messages and Mark had said:
Hey Jack, I was wondering do you wanna come over to LA for a while I mean it's been ages since we've seen each other and it'll be good to have a catch up :)

Omg yes! Mark want me to go over the LA, it'll be so nice to see him again. I might be able to escape my nightmare if go but how I'm the name of lord will I ever get there. I'll think about it later.

Yeah that sounds awesome Mark! You see I'd love to I really would but I'm kinda skint....

By skint I literally meant skint......I don't even own 1p....

Well.....what if I payed for your plane ticket? :D

Mark you can't be serious! That will cost WAY to much no I couldn't let you do that.

Well I insist, I really miss you and I want to see you

Ok but I promise you I'll pay you back every penny :) thanks so much

Jack, you don't need to pay me back any money I don't want you to I just want to do you a favour. So....when can you come over?

Any time really?

How about tomorrow?

Tomorrow?! That doesn't exactly give me a lot of time but it's not like I have a lot of things to take over and it means getting out of here.

Uh it's a pit short notice but yeah sure, can't wait :D

Well then I guess I'll see you in 2 days, I'll will be picking you up from the airport and you'll be staying at mine, no buts I don't care what you say you have no choice

Ok sir haha

I put my phone away but then I felt it buzz again, probably Mark I was about to answer it but I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I quickly put it back in my pocket rolled over and pretended to be asleep. I head my door open then close again. I closed my eyes really tight and thought about LA, I would need to sneak out early hours of the morning so I wouldn't get caught.

Marks POV
I had gotten Jack to come over to LA as soon as possible because I didn't want him wherever he was, I had a feeling he wasn't safe. I paid for all of his stuff his ticket, cab to the airport and I had called the airport and taxi company to tell them that a man called Seán McLoughlin would be arriving and that I had paid for it all. I couldn't wait to see him.......literally

{ hellooooooo.......hope you liked the first chapter I really enjoy writing it, tell me if you want the second chapter plz xxx }

•Kimberly X