Jack?.....

^^^^ MY HEART ❤️ THY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER

Jacks POV
I slowly put down my phone and put my hands in my head. That was the kind of thing I was scared of. James said if i didn't com home then one of my family member would "sadly" pass away which on other words he.......would kill someone close to me, I couldn't let that happens but then I go home. At the end of the conversation he said,
"Can't wait to eat ( I meant to type beat but I just think eat was a rlly funny mistake but I do mean beat 😂) you to your FUCKING DEATH!!!"
The worse thing about it is that I know he's not kidding, it's not like he's not tried to before.......I sat down on the edge of the bed ma thought about what was heading my way with James...

Marks POV
I finished making chicken and dumplings for me and Jack, hope he liked them.

"JACK, DINNERS READY!" I shout upstairs...no reply. Huh that's weird...

"JACK?!" I shout concerned.
What is he doing up there?!
I quickly run upstairs to see if Jacks ok.
I stand outside the bedroom door where Jack is staying.
                 *Knock* *Knock*
"Jack?" I say concernedly "A-Are you in there?"
No response. Ok now I'm super worried I'm going on. I slowly turn the knob and open the door. I open my head in....I don't see him. Wait what is that? I slowly turn my head and I thiiiiiiiiink Jacks phone is on the floor, wait is that what that bang was earlier?!

~Flashback to earlier~

Marks POV
I was just making my chicken and dumplings when I head a bang from upstairs, probably just Jack so I brushed it off.

~End of flashback~

Marks POV
I open the door fully and I see Jack sitting on the edge of the bed with tears coming down his eye and it looks like he's staring into space. I slowly approach him and keel down next to where he is sitting. I look over at his phone, he smashed it a little bit but right now that the leat of my worries.

"Jack?" I say gently "Are you ok?
He didn't respond. I was starting to get more desperate and worried.

"Jack!" I say a bit louder.
Still no response. I put one hand of his shoulder and shake him slightly,

"JACK!" Still no reply....what do I do? I move round to in front of him, and put both of my hands on his shoulders and shook him a bit harder,

"JACK!" I shouted pretty loudly.

Suddenly Jack jumps up from the side of the bed and screams.

"IM SORRY IM SORRY, ILL STOP I PROMISE JUST PLEASE DONT HURT ME AGAIN PLEASE!"

I jump back because 1- I got the shit scared out of me and 2- why did he think I was going to hurt him?! He sat on the floor with his hand covering his head, shaking.

"J-Jack?!" I say concerned.

He looked up at me with tears rolling down his face. He looked away and hid his face.

"Jack, what's going on?" I ask him.

"I-I c-can't tell y-you"'

"Why?!" I move up closer to him.

"It's to much for me to handle" he says sniffing

"Can you show me?" I ask him, but I think I already know what's going on.
He stands up so I do aswell. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal hundred of cuts and bruises. He startled at me as I look at his face. He has a black eye which I didn't notice earlier, probably because it's dark. Then the worse bit...he lifts up his shirt. He has so many bruises as cuts all over his stomach and back. He turned around and faced he with a single tear coming down his face.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask him.
He walks over to me, hugs me tightly and says,

"Please don't let be go back, I'll die.....please"
I hug him back as he cries.

"You can stay here for asking as you need to"  I say as I hug him tightly.

"But we need to talk about this more, ok?" I say gently.

"Ok" he says

"Now let's go get some chicken and dumplings"
He smiles and we walk downstairs. I'm going to protect him, look after him, and find out who did this to him, no matter what it takes.....

:) I have nothing to say like always....thanks 4 reading :D I guess idk 😂

      •Kimberly X