Shopping

Hello welcome back I have nothing to say as per usual 😂 :3 enjoy

Marks POV

Today I'm going to take Jack out shopping, I said the other day that I would take him out to buy new clothes and any stuff he needs.

"Jack!" I shout upstairs. "You nearly ready!"

"Yeah" he shouts back as he walked Down stairs.

"Then let's go" I said chuckling
Jack didn't smile..... uuuggghh, before he was so easy to make laugh and smile....now he won't even let out a small giggle.

We walked down the driveway and got into my car. For most of the car journey Jack was silent, now that's when you know something is definitely up. If the Jack is quiet then there is a serious problem which is urgent need of being fixed.

"Jack talk to me"

"What do you mean?" He said, but I knew fine right he knew what I was talking about.

"You never talk to me"

"I'm just not a very talkative person" he said sadly

"Jack, you use to laugh, smile have jokes with me and all our friends. You'd always be up for a chat with someone. Now. Now you're just the complete opposite person"

He stayed silent

"This man I'm sitting next to isn't the Jack I know"

"Then who am I" he asked me

" I don't know"

He just sat in silence looking sad as usual now.

"Help me get him back"

"Get who back?"

"Jack, help me get back the Jack I know, the one that's always happy, the the one who's happy, always making jokes"

"Nice speech" he said smiling.

"Was that a joke I heard" I said happily

"You're right, I'm always so miserable but I don't mean it. I just feel like after all the years of.....you know......it's like everything good in my life has been drained away. All my good memories gone"

"Then let's make some new ones, well go shopping for good memories.

We walked into the shopping centre and stood inside. Jack looked around in amazement.

"Ready to buy some good memories?" I asked him

"Yeah" he said quietly

"I can't hear you"

"YEAH!" He shouted

A couple of people gave us looks but we just burst out laughing and walked into shops.

-Le time skip because idk what to write-

Jack POV
Me and Mark had just finished shopping and oh my I've never felt so happy, I feel like my normal self again.

"Thanks Mark......for everything" I said

"Jaaaccckkkk, stop thanking me you don't need to. You are my best friend to me I see you as family that's how close I feel to you"

"Really?" I say happily

"Really really" he said laughing.

"That means so much to me Mark" I said hugging him

We both smile and get into the car. I really couldn't thank him enough, he's done so much for me and he will never understand how grateful I am, he means the world to me.

Hey guys I know, sorry this chapter is a bit shit but it's because I had no idle what to write when they went out shopping, if you guys have any suggestions I'm all open,

Oooo my room suddenly smells of chocolate fudge cake wtf 😂

•Kimberly X