Fall from 1000 feet

It took a while for Frisk to recover from the attack. She had to sit down for a few minutes, and would barely talk. Flowey and Chara had to do most of the explaining, and they could only tell him what they knew. Occasionally, Frisk would fill in a blank, but her voice was barely audible. Soon though, Frisk was explaining her part as well. Sans said they could explain on the way, and teleported them back to the gate. As they walked Frisk told them about the machine back home, and how everyone back home acted. She told them about facing Toriel, and Papyrus dropping the necklace. When she told them about the tear in the fabric of time, Sans stopped walking. "Ok, squirt, what you're telling me is that you come from a dimension where everyone is nice, except flower face over here, that you came here because of Alphys, and that tore a hole is time. Despite that, you still come back here?" Sans felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. It was that feeling that made your chest warm and what not, Sans had only felt like that once before. "I just thought you would like to see me rip through this place!" (That was a pun, I think, but I suck at those) Frisk was trying to see if this Sans even liked puns, and if that was even a good one. To Frisk's surprise, he let out a small chuckle. "Not bad, but you need some work, but they're not as tearible as mine." Frisk laughed as Flowey rolled his eyes. "Well, you two could make jokes, or we could get moving." They walked for a little bit, then came to a sort of bridge like structure. Frisk stiffened. "What?" "Are you guys ok with falling into the dump?" Sans stared at her. She lowered her voice "Undyne is going the try and kill us with spears, and if we get to the end, cut the bridge in half to make us fall." She could see a black mass in the trees looking at them. Loudly, she said "That's the only way through that I saw." The group seemed to understand Undyne was watching them, and acted as if that was part of the plan. They began walking down the small dock, and Frisk saw a flash of red light from the trees. The first spear barely missed Sans' throat, and the next whizzed over Frisk's head. "Run! Flowey, hang on." The little flower sunk down into Frisk's turtleneck, and she began to sprint. Sans didn't seem to mind running alongside Frisk, even though he could have just teleported. Chara had sped to the end of the walkway, and waited, floating in midair. Undyne emerged from the trees yelling. "Traitor!" (I swear, that's not a Star wars refrence) she aimed her spears at Sans, and one almost hit him in the shin. Sans' eye turned red, and a red glow surrounded him. He looked toward the body of armor, and raised his arm. Frisk's mind shot back to the Genocide run. She skidded to a halt, and flung herself at Sans. "Please, no." Sans looked down at the human gripping his arm. He let a tear slip from his eye, and teleported to the end of the walkway. Frisk looked up, then buried her head back into Sans' jacket. "Hey kiddo, don't we have to walk back now?" She finally let go, then turned to Chara. "Will you stay with us?" "To the very end." Frisk turned and looked at the dark shadows. "Let's go."
They began to walk down the way they had come, trying not to give away that they knew what what was going to happen. The group had gotten about 5 feet from where the walkway ended, when a figure, draped in darker shadows, advanced towards them. "You will pay for this, Sans. I would have gone easy on you, given you a quick death, but now you will suffer." Sans let out a rusty laugh. "If you think I'm afraid of death, you're wrong. This place is already hell, and death would be a relief." Undyne continued in silence. Then, she summoned spears so quickly, Frisk jumped. They cut the bridge in half, and Frisk suddenly was in a free fall. She looked around, but Sans was nowhere to be seen, and Chara could fly. The constant force pushed onto her head made Frisk pass out. A memory played in her head, though it wasn't hers, it was Chara's. Asreil's voice rang out through the darkness. "What are you? What are you even doing here? Come on, get up." He paused. "Chara... what a... unique name." She could tell by his voice he thought the name was stupid. "My name is..." Then Frisk woke up. The voice faded from her mind like it had done several times over, and she looked around her new surroundings.

Is anyone still reading this? hello?