Part 1

This series may or will contian triggers such as self harm and suicidal thoughts . If you are sensitve to these then please read at your own risk.

Also as a side note that has recently come to light in regards to pronouns that I'd like to clear up .
This book is a male character based book ,if your not comfortable with that the I suggest you exclude the male character and use your own ,please bear in mind this book is a few years old and I am currently editing the book when I had some free time .

Disclaimer - i do not own SNK or pictures used but credit is given to the artists and author (pictures found on google ) if you wish me to remove the pictures i will .

I wrote this to help me with depression . Hope you enjoy :)

Every one seemed to see you as a happy ,confident person .You would help them out if they needed any .You always tried your best at everything .

Till one day the world changed for you ,no one would talk to you or listen to you .After one mistake you made they didn't believe a thing you said and yet you tried to prove what you did wrong to make it up to them .That one small thing was misplacing Levi's Jacket his mum gave him as a child you asked to repair the holes in it for him and he agreed ,yet it went missing and you knew that the jacket was the only thing left of his mum ." I had it on my desk ,went to get a new roll of thread and it was gone Levi i will find it for you i promise " you begged him to let but he didn't have any of it " I LOST HER WHEN I WAS A KID SHE TOOK CARE OF ME THAN HERSELF i thought i trust you m/l but i guess i was wrong " he said storming out of your office"Levi wait " to late he already slammed the door .

It got worse after that things every one loved and care about went missing yet they all blamed you .Your friends people you lived and worked with but you never gave up you spent most of your nights looking searching for everything that went missing you didn't even know if you slept but you wanted your friends back .

time skip (few days)

you got up ,dressed and went for breakfast in the mess hall . Once grabbing you food you went to the table your friends sat " hey um just to let you all know i'm sorry and i am looking for the stuff that went missing an if I cant then i don't know what to do " you didn't even bother to sit with them  you just went to the stables instead and sat in your horses stall "I didn't even steal I would never do that i always lock my office once i leave it and i triple check it and the windows .I don't understand Levi saw me put his jacket in the closet hanging on the clothes hanger " you said .

Back to mess hall after you left

"Hmm I don't know what if he did take our stuff and is just saying that " Eren said " he looks like he hasn't slept in days he must been telling the truth " Hanji added " that jacket was the only thing of my family i have no respect for him at all " Levi growled into his tea cup " yeah and my scarf went missing after that too " Mikasa added " but what if it's not him we need proof " Erwin said "we cant just blame him for it " he also added .

You were in the court yard ripping up the weeds "M/m l/n ?" you stood up and turned round only to be faced by the military police "yes can i help you " you said "we are arresting you for stealing ,we do have a warrant for your arrest if you come with us with no resist we will kindly respect you if not it will be by force " you were shocked " wait i'm trying to find those items I have told the commander and he tore my room and my office apart along with Levi yet found nothing " you argued " I'm sorry Corporal but we have to and also we must investigate this incident " one of them said " fine just show me where to go " you followed them in handcuffs .

" So they finally caught my little birdie haha wont be long till you out of here "

Levi pov

I saw them approach him and he went with out fighting ,part of me wants to believe him but I don't.......This might just end his career ,he loves his job .

This is also on my Deviantart page http://bullet1918.deviantart.com/