Part 3

I heard his screams through the phone ,it did make my spine chill so hard it effected my heart .If I believed him would he be in this mess ? I do hope he will pull through this " Erwin I think I know who has him " I told eyebrows " really who? "he said " his brother they have a strong rivalry and his brother is psychotic and dangerous .I know him from the underground ,he did commit a few murders there and was in relation to my uncle Kenny a few times " I explained to him how I know Riki "okay do you know where he might be ?" Erwin asked me " no but I can try and find out but I need to go back to the underground city ,i know its dangerous but for him ,i feel such a dick faced midget not believing him and he always tells the truth unless Hanji begs him not to say something then I guess I have to make it up to him "I said Erwin looked at me with an understandable expression " you love him don't you Levi ?" he said I could feel my face burning " i-i think so i mean hes always been kind to every one he helped fix my jacket mum gave me " i have to do this i have to say sorry and ask for forgiveness .

i made plans for my trip back to the place i once called home .

________________________________________________________________

You woke up only to realise you were back in your cell ,the shackles on your ankles bled and rusted into your once pale clean skin now bruised and damaged .You didn't want to move ,the blindfold wrapped tightly around you head ,tight enough to give you a massive migraine.

 You hear foot steps coming closer to you the sound of keys rattling against the bars of the cell "Let me go please " your voice shattered from screaming " you know i wont do that m/l so give up its been 10 weeks since you've been here yet no one has come to get you i might as well kill you and give them your body " Riki said stroking your hair ,yet  you moved away from his touch " why are you doing this Riki were brothers " you muttered " well mom did always favour you i'm glad our dad abused you when we were kids after mum died how stupid i was to care for your wounds and console you every time and yet when it was my turn you did nothing ,we may be twins but you will never be my brother your just some one i share DNA with " he kicked you so hard on your chest you couldn't breathe you choked for air " you know what i'm gunna have fun with you m/l stand up "you tried "I SAID STAND FUCKING UP YO LAZY PIECE OF SHIT " he pulled you up adding more pain to your body ,as you stood your ankles and knees burned .He threw you against the wall whacking air out of you again "stop please " he then repeatedly kicked and punched your stomach making you cough up blood "why are you so sad should i put a smile on your face "with his hand holding our slim and bony face he carved a smile leading from your lips bit by bit making you squeal in pain ho much you just wanted to make him slip your throat was almost tempting he stopped " i'm sorry Riki please forgive me " you begged over and over for him to stop ,he did but shackled you to the wall so that you would be standing .

 Two weeks on

Levi searched every where he could think of that was until he saw Riki "that bastard Jean ,Armin ,Ymir go after him and kill them if you have to but i want Riki alive cut off his legs if you have to Eren the rest of you come with me " Levi ran to where Riki left every turn he hoped to see your face ,he called out for you.

You stood there in the dark every little noise scared you you had finally lost your voice you couldn't scream or shouted,just a voiceless expression on your face that the deaf probably could only understand .Arms strung above your head they must have been dislocated ,the smell of rotting blood and possibly flesh was the only scent you could smell yet pain still ripped through your body like a chainsaw gilding across your skin, now and again you could hear voices ,you thought you were going mad but your remembered what Erwin said " count back from 1000 " you started counting form the last number you could remember which was 595 your voice was but a whisper ,every time you tried to speak louder your ribs and lungs felt as if a knife is being stabbed repeatedly puncturing into your skin ,silent sobs filled the cell " help me " was the last thing you can remember saying .

Levi pov

Damn this place is disgusting where is he ,what if he is already dead and just left to rot "M/N " i shouted over and over again till we got to a door that was locked "shit " i could see through the key hole that something was in there .I picked the lock "okay be prepared for anything "i said opening the door as quiet as a could the stench of blood filled my nose "Jesus Christ " i could hear Eren say .

You heard the door open and several footsteps coming your way "no please " you whispered as tears fell down your face and pained sobs found their way to your lips,you wanted to run and hide .

Then they stopped "m/l is that you ?" who was that voice " m/l are you okay " this has to be a dream you thought as your heart raced almost choking you " no stay away from me i don't want any more " you panicked "m/l it's us " no to many voice who are these people you heard the door of your cell open " n-no do-don't t-t-t ouch m-m-me " yet you could smell something sweet that was the only thing that calmed you down a bit "M/l listen to me were going to get you out of here " that voice "l-levi ?" you asked "it's me " his hand caressed the side of you face as he examined your injuries " kill him levi please" he knew what you meant " he took the stuff not me " you said "m/l you need to calm down okay were taking you back home " he said "who-who's we ?" you asked " me Eren, Mike and Christa " he said " i'm going to get these bastard chains off of you and were going home just stay still Eren help me get the ankle ones off "he ordered the brown headed boy " thank you " you said " can you walk " you collapsed into his arms " take that as a no then " he picked you up and carried you out of the building only to be faced by the rest of his squad " sir we couldn't track him " seeing the sight of you Armin gave you his cloak to keep you warm " damn hes pretty fucked up " Jean said " hey cool it horse-shit "Eren said " right lets get back before-" a laugh invaded the conversation .

"before i come back to play try anything and your all dead " he smirk holding a gun to levi's head and his crew surrounding the squad " you do realised murdering a soldier of the kings scouting legion is punishable by death Riki " levi said " ahh Levi long time no see " he said " Eren take him for a minute keep him calm " Levi gave you to Eren " hold it he's mine not yours "ha i came prepared " Levi snapped his fingers and the MP's restrained Riki's crew "Riki (surname) you are under arrest for committing crimes against humanity there for you will be subjected to death if you do attempt to resist arrest we will kill you instantly " hearing that sentence gave you relief you asked to keep the blindfold on as you didn't want to see anything that would happen " any thing to say m/l " your brother asked " die in hell you bastard " you muttered he just laughed pain again filled your body yet Eren didn't move you he held onto you gently but securely but also comfortable for you .

You passed out on the way back to the survey corps head quarters Riki was already killed as he resisted arrest ,you just laid on the hospital bed oxygen pumped into your lungs ,a feeding tube inserted into your stomach and a hydration drip in your hand yet still Levi never left your side each little move you made he watched to see if you were in any pain ,he cleaned and dressed you deep wounds ,he held your hand ,reading to you or just plain talking a load of his cleaning and ranting bullshit but you would still listen to him .You heard him say " please forgive me m/l " you did but to weak to tell him .You slept most of the time in hospital you told him you loved him and he confessed " let me see that smile you always have given to me m/l " you did for the first time in ages you smiled " i'm glad you saved me levi i didn't give up on you " he kissed your tender lips but carefully not making contact with the cut your brother called 'the smile' on the right side ,you kissed him back ,Levi climbed into the bed with you just holding you as your head rested on his chest you soon fell into sleep ,he listened to your tender breathes ignoring all the machines helping you "it'll be a long journey till you back to normal but i'll always be here for you " he said stroking you hair .