Part 6

A few days passed and when Levi said to you about wanting to see the others you weren't sure ,but you wanted to ,the only thing that worried you is that he would be watching you like he said he would ,he said he would be waiting for you "are you sure you want to do this m/l if not we-" you cut him off "n-no i want to i need to get out of this fucking mess Levi " you said pulling on your shirt but Levi helped you as your bones and muscles still hurt "okay but tell me when you want to come back here I wont get mad I understand " he kissed you as he helped you dress. An arm around your waist and your arm holding onto him you still had trouble walking it was more a balance problem and you limped badly as well "your doing great m/l were nearly there" he said yet your heart still thumping loudly as you both walked down the corridor before you came before a door " you ready "he asked you nodded "okay " .

He led you into the mess hall and almost every looked in your direction even Erwin was surprised that you appeared yet he smiled seeing your physical progress "where you do want to sit m/l "Levi asked you as you looked around " any where is okay " you mumbles he looked at you with worry "okay follow me then " he led you towards an empty table and he sat you down " what would you like to eat " he asked " um whatever your having and some water please " he nodded ,as you sat there you were nervous you didn't know what to do or what to say "hey ah m/l " you turned to the voice " how are you feeling " it was Eren " hi um i'm doing okay thanks for asking what about you ?" he smiled "apart from Hanji experimenting on me 24/7 i'm great i'm glad to see you up and about ,we all miss you but seeing you know i guess were happy that your okay now, plus i miss you beating jeans ass up all the time and I reckon he misses it to " he laughed " yeah well next time I will give you permission to tear his ass up if you want to " you put on a small grin "Levi never stopped looking for you ,you know he was shitting himself to find what the state of you was he's just glad your alive and well " he hugged you and you hesitated but hugged him back " thanks Eren I appreciate it very much now go back to your meal I think Sasha is eyeing it up " with that he left you waiting for Levi to come back it felt like hours.

 "still waiting m/l your taking our damn time just fucking do it already " that dreaded voice came back into your head "not now please " you said closing your eyes " Levi stood behind you " you okay m/l ?" he asked " yeah fine " you said " that's not fine, if you want to go back -" you shook your head "n-no i want this i need this Levi i cant stay trapped in that room forever you know " you said raising your voice a little bit " well if you say so then eat up " he said placing a bowl of soup and bread in front of you with a tall glass of water .

"So what were you and Eren talking about "he asked " oh he just sad how he misses me beating up jean and him ,pretty much I said he could beat horse face more than usual if he wants to ,he hugged me as well " you said looking down at your legs " well i'm glad you spoke to some one other than me " he placed a hand onto your thigh "me to " .

You suddenly stopped eating and Levi just watched you carefully " you okay " he asked " I-i need air its to hot " he stood up and carried you out of the mess hall to the back gardens "feeling better ?" he asked again " no its still to hot "sweat dripped from your face staining your clothes "Levi everything okay " Erwin asked " he's burning up fast " you started to go pale and blacked out "shit " was the last thing you heard .

Memories of the torture your brother bestowed upon you came back and it felt like you were going through it over and over again you wanted to scream but nothing would come out the feeling of pure coldness filled your body. The voice of your dead brother lingered in your head " no I wont do it I can't please just leave me alone " you cried " get away from me please " 

.After what seemed like hour you opened your eyes and your breathing was heavy like you ran 35 marathons in one go ,you were in a bath tub filled with cold water "L-Levi ?" you called out but no answer "Levi ?" again but louder ,panicking you tried to get out of the tub but with great difficulty "LEVI "you shouted and he came rushing in with a load of clean towels " oh m/l its okay your safe now " yet he heard you shouting all along whilst trying to get you fresh clothes and towels " i'm here its okay " you cried into his bare chest "he wants me to end it Levi I don't understand " you said " he? who saying that m/l " he asked " him its him Riki wants me to do it but I don't know what i'm scared I see him when your not around i hear him as well even when i cant see him he's there some where" he cradled you till you calmed down " its okay we'll get him he wont hurt you or say anything to you i promise " you did calm down .

"Come on its late bed time " he said pulling your small/tall  body into his warm one ,inhaling his sweet tea scent and feeling his muscular toned torso and edged collar bone you slept in his arms .