Part 11

Levi pov

I sat by his bedside all the time worried it turns out his health is worse than it was ,not only will he be unable to speak but they found something in his lungs apparently it was wen he was taken by Riki the first time ,a liquid was injected into his body which has now some how activated this disease of sort that has targeted his lungs " the only way to make him better would be a transplant and possibly another blood transfusion and maybe steroids but we need to know what is n him first so we can deal with it ,wither his brother is willing to help or not is a 50/50 chance but just i case we will run tests on him " the doctor said ,i felt sick ,i needed to know what he put inside m/n.

I went to his cell "right you bastard tell me everything or i will make you suffer " i yelled nearly ripping the door off its hinges "ah levi my friend how is the little prick hmm still nearly dead i hope " he chuckled " just tell me what that liquid was you injected him with " i asked " okay, it is a mixture of acid and some other chemical i cant remember  that I wanted to see how his body would react to it " he said " so he was your human experiment as well " he seemed so happy that i knew about it " yes he was and a good one at that oh and i did a little surgery on him as well " he added with a sadistic smile plastered on his face " and that is ?" i asked " well you know how he could hear voices ? well i implanted a speaker type device into his head ,so whenever i activated a button i could talk to him without you seeing or hearing me smart right " he laughed hysterically but i know i had to compose myself " can it be removed ?" i asked " hmm yes but it is attached to a brain nerve so it would need to be done very very carefully levi with steady hands or he will die " this bastard is smart he really wants m/n dead no matter what " why are you being so honest with me riki " i asked "because i want him to die so bad " he didnt really make sense " but why him " i asked " because he took everything away from me ,my mothers love my success " .

He told me everything " erwin i want him dead " i told the commander what riki said " i know you do levi but i cant do it the court needs to decide ,his hearing is in the morning , any way how is m/n" he asked " his lungs are getting worse their thinking of putting him on life support he hasnt woken up yet and im scared i dont want to lose him " i held my head in my hands ,trying to hold back the tears " i'll see what i can do but he is having surgery to remove that device im not having one of the best soldiers apart from you suffer any more like you he is an asset to the scout regiment .

1 Week later

"Riki l/n i hear by sentence you to death any last words" the judge announced "nope i dont well i do i hope m/n dies painfully ad slowly like he deserves " with that he was shot and his body burned and buried .

"he's dead no m/n shot then burned and buried ,all that left now is to get you back again ,just wake up " tears streamed down my face as i held his hand " captian Levi " i heard a knock on the door then a voice " come in Eren " how is he sir " he asked " he needs surgery possibly a transplant i take it Erwin told every one " he nodded " i'm willing to give more of my blood if he needs it " he placed his hand on my shoulder " thank jaeger i just hope he pulls through all of this ... again " i told him " he will it will just take longer than last time ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a series of blood transfusions and brain surgery ,and pretty much your body being flushed with what you brother put into you ,you were gradually coming back to life but still in a coma " everything seems to be going accordingly captain for now we will continue the medication of steroids and antibiotics for now till he wakes up which i suspect should be within the next two weeks or so " the doctor said " and his brain ?" i asked " he may have slight memory lose but that will come back "he added ,i thanked him "your going to be okay " i smiled kissing his fore head and his hand holding it tightly .