Part 8

After Hanji took some of your blood to test you felt really sick and dizzy " why dont you sleep it off i'll wake you up when food's ready "Levi suggested " i think i'll be okay for now " you replied " Erwin wants to test you for schizophrenia "he said " i can understand that but what if the test comes back negative what happens then " you said cuddling into him on the sofa " i guess we will know what to do when that comes m/n " he said stroking your arm " hmm i love you " you mumbled and closed your eyes " i love you to " he said "no he doesnt " you signed " fuck off Riki " Levi looked at you " thought you said he would only appear when im not around ?" Levi asked " guess he's not this time " you sat you searching for the red eyes "your only his fuck toy you know " you signed " whats he saying ?" he asked " that im your fuck toy and that you dont love me " tears started to from in your eyes , he pulled you in closer " i do love you and your not my fuck toy you are my life that i want to be with for ever " he whispered " i know and i want to spend the rest of my life with you levi " you nuzzled in closer to him he held you tighter.

After dinner you started to feel better "m/n Erwin wants to speak with you "Eren said "okay i'll go to is office now thanks Eren " you smiled slightly .
You entered the commanders office only to see MP's standing beside his desk " you asked to see me sir " you said " i did ,the reason is m/n these two believe you attacked them when you were arrested is that true ?" he said the news shocked you you would never harmed any one unless you needed to defend yourself " no sir it's not i would never do that "he sat there looking through some papers some of which looked like photographs " then care to explain this " he showed you a pictured to which it looked like you were kicking and MP officer " i panicked when the attack happened where did you get this information sir " you asked " we dont know it was sent to us this morning by an unknown carrier "one of the MP's said " the how can you prove this is real "you argued" that is a question we need an answer for "he said " so let me get this straight you think i set this all up ?" you asked " yes i do think that m/n" he glared at you " and for now you are going to be arrested again and put into interrogation and secluded in a cell till we figure this out "your heart raced "so if you do have proof i did this what happens " you asked " you will be executed " he said the news made your heart tear into pieces levi would be fuming if he heard this right now ,you were handcuffed and led out of the room .

Levi pov

"Levi why are the MP's taking m/n away handcuffed " he dropped his tea " what " he growled " i saw them take him away " levi got up and ran to you " oi where do you think your going with him ?"he shouted " best go see Erwin ,levi " you looked at me i could see you did nothing wrong . i nodded and ran to eyebrows's office"you better start talking " i said " look at these first levi " he showed me photos of m/n before his kidnap and torture " we think he planned it " he said " well your wrong i was there when he was taken by the mp's but i wasnt that close to him ,and riki is dead so we cant talk to him for proof but just let him go he's not fit " i said .

You were led into a dark cell ,a bed and shower room across from it you at on the bed thinking what will happen to you,but then memories came back to what you had been put through .Would i get worse and you will have to re-live it ?