10

Harry 1 year later.~~

"Come on Ryla let's get out of the tub. You wanna go see uncle Liam" I asked my almost 1 year old daughter.

"Babamamamaa" I giggled a little bit picking her up with her pink towel with ducks all around it taking her upstairs to her room and putting on her clothes.

Your might asking what happened with zayn well he died........I'm just fucking with you.

He actually went off with Gigi I believe not sure but I think he did. After I gave birth to ryla and went back to school Gigi bullied me much worse and zayn stood there and let it happen he didn't do anything.

Funny thing about it is that zayn doesn't even know he has a daughter and its kind of fucked he doesn't remember that night we made ryla.

I was cut out of my thoughts by a doorbell.

"Come on ry" I picked her up in her adorable Christmas onesie.

"Lili and Lou" I greeted as I opened the front door.
"Hey harry"they said taking ryla from me kissing my forehead.

"Where's niall and justin" I asked Liam

"They are on there way" I nodded my head going back up stairs to get dressed.

I found the perfect outfit

"Alright guys let's go we have to go get wahliyah and zendaya

"Alright guys let's go we have to go get wahliyah and zendaya.......NIALL" I screamed running to him he was my best friend he actually stuck up for me when Gigi and her little crew were about to jump me so we became friends instantly.

"Hey harbear" he said kissing my cheek. Envoloping me in his comfy arms.

"Okay I guess I'm invisible" Justin said pouting I looked up and let go of niall to Justin's awaiting arms.

"Hey bug" Justin whispered kissing my forehead.

"Okay we need to go get zendaya and wahliyah" I said grabbing ryla out of Louis arms putting her in her car seat.

"Let's go LIAM get ryla" we all headed out the door on our way zendayas house.

~~~~~~~~

Zendaya POV:

"Zayn go away man we are about to leave" I said getting a bit agitated.

"No I wanna see harry to make it right please your my sister you're supposed to be on my side" zayn said pleadingly which kind of pissed me off.

"I'm not gonna be on you're fucking side you bullied him with that Hoe gigi siblings or not zayn u will always be in the wrong" I said

"Zayn leave now" wahliyah said from behind me.

"Fine I'll see him soon" zayn said leaving out the door to his car.

"Harry should tell zayn that he has a child these secrets need to be set free." Wahliyah said making me nod my head in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wellllllll that happened there all out of school😂 hope u guys know this is a short story.

But yeah how do you think zayn will react to having a child.??

How do you think harry will react seeing zayn again after a year??