11

Harry pov:

"Awww look at little Ryla" zendaya and wahliyah cooed at the almost one year  old.

Me niall and the girls are just chilling at zendayas while the other guys went to the bar.

"Soo zayn came by today" zendaya said out of the blue.

"Oh what did he say?" I whispered looking down playing with my baby girls feet.

"He wants to see you Harry. He misses you and u need to tell him about Ryla I don't want him to find out then to find out that me and Wali knew then he'll hate us u have to tell him Harry he deserves to know" zendaya let out in one big breath.

"I'll tell him soon just......just I wanna enjoy myself for a bit." I spoke teary eyed.

"Don't cry Harry it's okay" Niall said rubbing my back then Ryla let out a big cry.

"I think she's hungry I'll make her bottle." Wali said getting Ryla and going to the kitchen I just nodded my head letting her take her.

"Okay let's talk about this at the mall because I need new underwear." I said wiping my eyes.

"Okay deal " zendaya said getting her stuff ready.

"Wali put ryla in her car seat" I said hearing a silent okay.

-----------

Zayn pov:

"Oh my fucking gosh gigi I don't care what u get let's go already" I said becoming pissed off we were in Victoria secret for like 30 fucking minutes.

"OK I'm ready let's go" she said walking out the store I rubbed my hand over my face looking up to see someone I never thought I'll see ever again.

There he was the love of my life beautiful  as ever with a baby??

Maybe his parents had another baby or one of his friends I'm guessing?

"Ugh zayn look at the twink boy over there holding his child" gigi said in disgust caused me to pause child HIS CHILD?!?!?!

"what do you mean  his child?" I spoke

"When he wasn't in school for awhile he was having that baby its disgusting " gigi said scoffing

"He had a child and didn't tell me no wonder he didn't date me" I said getting angry I was staring at Harry until I seen my sisters walk right by him with that one blonde kid and I just exploded.

I walked swiftly over to them and Harry looked up and gasped.

"So you have a baby?? And u didn't tell me so you dated someone else and had a baby by them?? Is that it or...or u just wanted to fuck with my head" I spat watching him hand his baby to my sister and slapping me right in the face.

Causing some people to gasp and gigi to run to my side.

"Are u okay baby" gigi said checking my face making me push her away almost causing her to fall.

"I'm not your baby hoe" I spat to her causing her to gasp.

"Whatever " she said still standing by me which I don't know why.

"Hi twinky" gigi spat to Harry causing me to get mad but before I can do anything I heard another smack.

"I've had enough of you...zendaya cover my baby ears......" zendaya covered her ears and Harry went after gigi " you dirty ass hoe u bullied me all my damn life and I'm sick of your blonde crusty ass...you think your all that hoegi but your not your just a scary little cunt who gets behind your damn daddy when u need things you don't make your own money you don't go out of your way to help another life....you don't sit around waiting for the one person u love come knocking at your door.....you sure don't know about how to take care of another soul so delicate and gentle your disgusting you should be ashamed of your damn self" Harry said crying.

"Harry baby I miss you I'm so so fucking sorry of how I treated u I was just sad and hurt that u wouldn't tell me things" I said teary eyed I love him so much that I'm crying in front of people and we're in a mall.

"Zayn I love you too but I just.....I just don't know I have to tell you things first" I nodded my head understanding not until looking at his daughter she was cute she had greyish green eyes and pink pouty lips and tan skin with curly jet black hair she was beautiful  which got me wondering who is the dad??

"I'm out of here fuck you guys" gigi said walking away but I don't give a fuck.

"Harry who's the daddy and please tell me" I said I always hated when he said 'something shall remain a secret'

"U really wanna know?" He said wiping his tears which caused me to bring my hand to his face and wipe them off with my thumb making him lean into my hand.

"Yes babygirl"

"Yours"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How do you think zayn will react??

Do you think Harry will take zayn back??